Freshen Your Breath with Effervescent Turmeric Mouthwash Drops
This blog has not been approved by your local health department and is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment, or medical advice.
Achieve fresh breath using all-natural turmeric mouthwash drops.
Research indicates that many commercially available types of mouthwash often contain harmful chemicals. Some of the many toxins found in mouthwashes include the following:
- Artificial dyes that may cause liver damage.
- Chlorhexidine, which has the potential for contributing to hypertension and other cardiovascular problems.
- Fluoride, which has been associated with arthritis and bone deterioration along with cancer.
- Hexetidine, which may cause allergic reactions and irregular heart rate.
- Methyl salicylate that dilates blood vessels and is responsible for child poisonings.
- Methylparaben, which interferes with estrogen production and may cause breast cancer.
- Triclosan, which causes thyroid malfunction and may cause cancer.
However, people can still gain the benefits of mouthwash by making their own formula using natural ingredients.
Homemade Turmeric Mouthwash Drops
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Citric Acid
- 1 tsp. Turmeric Powder
- 1 ½ cups of melted Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 15 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- ½ tsp. Stevia Extract Powder
- Parchment paper
- Put the parchment into a bowl.
- Combine all of the ingredients in the bowl.
- Mix well using a whisk.
- Pour the contents into another bowl and freeze for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the bowl and cut into 1-inch squares.
- Put one or two mouthwash drops in the mouth and chew.
- Swish the contents around the mouth and spit the contents into the trash.