NZ

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I'm in Singapore and you can imagine how sweaty we can get here. This deodorant holds up SO well! Up to 8 hours in the sweltering 37 degrees Celcius heat, no problem and I sweat A LOT. the humidity and heat here may have made it somewhat easier to apply, compared to the reviews I've seen saying its difficult. Highly recommend if you live in the tropics!

not sure of the performance so far as I’m using it only for two days now and it’s winter time where I live so I need the hot climate to really put this into test HOWEVER I noticed unlike many natural deodorant it keeps my armpits dry I really miss this feeling after switching from aluminum deodorants and it SMELLS AMAZING!!! will definitely repurchase even if it didn’t perform well in the summer I will keep it as my trusty indoors scent.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
2096

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This works, even for a sweaty person in the Mediterranean. Possibly not as much as Aluminium but incredibly well for something without aluminium. Almost no scent/smell. the composition makes it feel a bit like wax, but is good quality so can be used with large frequency as part of your daily morning routine.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have sensitive skin, most natural deodorant contains baking soda which makes me irritative. Deodorant without baking soda doesn’t work for me, but this one is very effective and safe for sensitive skin. It keeps me dry and refreshing a whole day. The smell is really nice, good for men or women.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is the second time that I’m ordering it and i just love it! The smell is amazing, and the texture although it is a little bit dry

c881fe63-8429-4ad0-ac51-8266cdc191b6
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Now this is a deodorant that will happily get you through the day, smelling fresh! And it’s vegan, natural ingredients and free of parabens! Will be buying again and trying other scents! Recommended!

d8b3b1bb-742c-4cd3-8a0a-4fbd7e14eed0
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This is a great product. It smells great and works as advertised. It smells fresh and clean but not in a chemical way. The clean scent is very natural. The only caveat is that it is best used on a bare armpits because it doesn't spread as smoothly as regular over-the-counter deodorant sticks. I'm definitely going to get this product again now that I've gotten used to it and know how to use it.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I bought this for my dear husband 😊.. He says it is good... The scent is not strong but it is enough to cut the bad smell ... The quality of the clay is not soft but easy to apply... I have add this in my personal care routine...same product but different scent...

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

descent smell, with great quality, feels organic i use it for routinely morning showers 👍🏻🚿 great size, it fits in my gym bag and most importantly its aluminum free.