NZ

Posted on May 29, 2022

I think this product is useful, but need to consume it longer

Posted on May 5, 2022

Worth trying

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I love this!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I did not specifically write a review right away, I decided to take the course for at least a month to understand if there is any sense from it. And I will say that this dietary supplement really works. During the intake, the digestion improved, after each meal, it stopped "rumbling and seething" in the intestines. And against this background, the general health and mood improved. On my own I can safely advise these capsules to be taken. There is almost no specific smell from them.

1814f0ec-7670-438d-998c-3556d3437935
Posted on May 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

After trying various probiotics for a while, I started to feel full after eating, probably because the number of intestinal bacteria increased too much. Maybe it's SIBO? And I'm trying this with FODMAP food. I feel like my stomach is getting tighter. If the intestines are said to be, the immunity will also increase.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Since it is SIBO, probiotics are basically NG. However, it seems that some probiotics do not worsen SIBO, and they are included here. In my case, I take one tablet at lunch and one at dinner. Other supplements are taken at mealtime with berberine and digestive enzymes, so the effect of this alone is unknown, but at least it does not worsen. When I accidentally took a product containing probiotics before, I had a strong SIBO symptom and it was painful, so it seems worth choosing this one. I will continue to drink.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It's okay, I don't feel anything