Page 1 - Reviews - Zarbees, Complete Cough Syrup + Immune, Natural Berry, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Love Zarbee's and love their syrups. This is my fav. I go back to it, over and over again. I am asthmatic, helps me with breathing. My recommendation to all. Just beware, it has a natural taste, which might be put offish for some who are used to artificial flavors. I personally love it.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Very good and effective during the flu season . Tastes good too and syrup has a very good fruit berry flavour.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Didn’t need to use it yet, I’ll put an update once I do 😉

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Didn’t help so much but did feel good on our throats.

Posted on Oct 25, 2020

This one is good for daytime, so you can clear up the sinuses for work. And feel better. The night one is even better, for me. But his one is good to get the sinuses to open up and nose stop running.

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

Effective and worked well with cough but I'm not sure about boosting immune system as I use other supplements for the same purpose too.

Posted on Oct 22, 2020

The smell and look is unappealing to me to say the least, the taste is okayish- but I shot it. But after a week of use I can say I do feel better.

Posted on Oct 17, 2020

I needed something to add to warm water when I got a cold to subside cough. It helped for me to drink more water when it is needed. furthermore I found the container was very handy to carry and handle.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I enjoyed the natural ingredients

Posted on Jan 8, 2022