Page 1 - Reviews - Zarbees, Children's Elderberry Immune Support, Natural Berry Flavor, For Ages 2+, 42 Gummies - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

An excellent supplement that helps support the immune system of children of all ages. The use and benefits are remarkable. It has a pleasant taste and is well tolerated. Appropriate serving size. I recommend it for all of my patients.

4707de88-ba9c-4ec5-950c-936a100872a7
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

This has less sugar compared to what I’ve bought before. This is the only vitamin that my daughter chews for a long time, she describes it as the juice is so tasty. Not full of sugar coating.

91e399e5-7b4a-47d8-95fd-0bb2055b2aae
Posted on May 16, 2022

Good i love it for my baby Good i love it for my baby Good i love it for my baby Good i love it for my baby Good i love it for my baby Good i love it for my baby Good i love it for my baby Good i love it for my baby Good i love it for my baby Good i love it for my baby Good i love it for my baby Good i love it for my baby Good i love it for my baby Good i love it for my baby Good i love it for my baby Good i love it for my baby Good i love it for my baby Good i love it for my baby

68ce88d0-6133-4e6d-828d-54633f873387
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is my 4th purchase. At first my 3 years old baby didn’t like it. But after awhile he comes and ask for it

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is the one with best nas natural ingredients immune gummy! Gaia herbs elderberry is also clean one.. but kids love this one better! The taste is they prefer first. We use it when we see forst symphtoms or cold&flu seasons.. it works!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I purchased for my 5yr old grandson. He simply loves these vitamins. He really likes the flavor which is super important. I searched high and low in my area for this item., to no avail. Thanks Iherb 😊

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

My son is obsessed with these he’s been taking this during this flu season and I really feel like they help boost his immune system. They’ve also been a helpful treat each morning when he’s a big boy and goes on the potty haha win win

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

LOVE this, tastes so yumm. My kid loves this vitamin so much, it's so great for the winter against the viruses, and to boost the immunity

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Always give to the kids when they are a bit under the weather and it helps them recover faster / not get that sick at all. Packaging great, tastes great, kids love it.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Simple, easy way to help boost my grands immune system with elderberry! My grands like them and I have trusted Zarbees for some time. Great brand!