Page 1 - Reviews - Zarbees, Baby, Cough Syrup + Mucus, Agave and Ivy Leaf, Natural Grape Flavor, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

It's a good product! I take this daily and I can see the effect of this product! iHerb does a tremendous job in delivering the item promptly!

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Good choice for conscientious parents looking for honey-free cough syrup for their children aged below 1 year old! Baby seemed to enjoy the taste which was a bonus! Package comes with baby syringe.

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

My 8 month old became sick and I used this from day one. I really felt like it helped with his stuffy nose and really allowed him to cough up mucus. When I heard the cough begin, I would give this syrup and the coughing would be less. He enjoyed the taste, and the way it was given. I would recommend using this for little ones since they cannot have much medicines for coughs at such a young age. Don't forget to click thumbs up!

Posted on May 17, 2022

Helps to lessen the cough. It’s a temporary relief though. Toddler able to consume it with hardly any difficulty.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I love the benefits! No foul smell or taste. Thank you!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Great for babies under 1 since its honey free helped my baby with his cough and tastes good

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

just buying and keeping this at home for my baby, just in case

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Great and super super fast shipping! My go to from now on!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Since my first baby i used this medicine and i love it ! I love all Zarbee's Products

Posted on Jan 23, 2022