NZ

Posted on May 1, 2022

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I am Using this for sometime. the size of the bottle, ingredients and their descriptions is very helpful. I take this for my bones, Joints and the skin. I had few car accidents and suffer from chronic pain. IHerb products are of excellent quality and I will recommend for anyone to take them.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I have tried several hyaluronic supplements and this one works so well even within 2 days both for my joints as well as skin. I am convinced that the Proprietary Blend (800mg per 2 capsule serving)) of Boswellia extract, Bromelain , Ginger, White Willow and Cayenne powder are truly synergistic to the hyaluronic acid (100 mg per serving), making this formula very effective!

Posted on May 30, 2022

I enjoy using this hyaluronic acid supplement. I am not sure it has benefited my skin. I'm sure the quality and ingredients ire fine. The packaging is plastic which I do not like and there is a lot of empty space. Big bottle for a few pills. No taste.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I have Osteo Arthritis and needing something to help with the pain. This is the 1st time I've used Hyaluronic Acid and purchased this product of reviews. My joints are so much better in just a couple of days of taking the capsules. I highly recommend and will continue to purchase these.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

This is by far the best 👌 hyaluronic acid supplement I have used and I have tried many, both Asian and western. Great for dry eyes and hydrates dry winter skin. I live in a very harsh climate, Norway 🇳🇴

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Surprising discovery, I bought it because on sale to try something new that is a good antinflammatory, and together with that I found it leaves my skin and hair amazingly shiny and hidrated, I will always keep it in my cupboard!

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Ive chosen this hyaluronic acid among all the choices. i like it has natural ingredients. the capsule is also easy to swallow. Hyaluronic acid is not only important for our skin, it also helps moisturizing our eyes