NZ

Based on 1,478 Ratings
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
5,273

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Great water drops with quality sugar substitutes in the ingredients. Both monk fruit extract and stevia are used, and this helps remove some of the bitterness that is stevia alone come sometimes add. I bought these to use on my keto diet, but the taste is so good that my kids ended up using it more than me. It says 48 servings per pack, but that seems to be if you only want a small hint of the flavour in your water. For a stronger taste, you'll end up getting much less than 48.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Bought this because i hate the taste of plain water. I use this every time i refill my water bottle. The ingredients are safe, quality is also great. Size is a little small though. I usually add one drop or squirt with every 1 litre of water. It's great for those who are on diet because it has zero sugar in it! It has 48 servings per bottle. I wish it comes in a bigger bottle to last me at least a month. You should try mango peach taste way better and nicer!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

not bad for the acne flavor is ok use it twice a day quality is good size it perfect for teenagers age package is ok benefit for acne i thing it will not be suitable for sensitive skins must use moisturizer after it its kinda gentle for skin frequency twice a day it's composition is good for oily skin

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I really like Wisdom Natural's SweetLeaf Water Drops Water Enhancer! The Raspberry Lemonade flavor is very refreshing, tangy, and fruity! The sweetener is made with Stevia, so there are no calories! The bottle contains 48 servings, so you get a lot in each container. I like all of the water enhancer flavors that Wisdom Natural makes!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The best product ever this product helped me with my water drinking issue normally I don’t drink a lot of water but few drop from this products is taste amazing I’m using in every day as I reached to a level of drinking 1-2L daily and I’m happy with the results I have a big stock of it the packe is small and cute which you can keep on you hand bag It’s good with diet as this is a sugar free

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I don't like the taste of plain water, so using this product to enhance the taste of my water makes me drink with greater frequency, which is very beneficial to my diet. I am happy that there are no artificial ingredients and the package size is convenient to take with me to work.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I have purchased different flavors of this product before, but I think I lime this one the best.This is so great to put in water. When I have to drink so much water to keep hydrated its nice to have a flavor in it. Especially good that its sweetened with stevia and not artificial sweeteners.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great quality water flavouring for those who want to add a bit of pizazz to their hydration! All natural ingredients are a great bonus and the flavour is delicious, not too sweet or artificial. Fits perfectly into my keto diet. I use it in my water daily to keep hydrated when I used to struggle to drink plain water. Would recommend!