NZ
Based on 1,515 Ratings

4.1
Based on 1,515 Ratings
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I have been using the sweetener version of this brand, which I love. However, since trying this product I am in love. This is perfect if you simply want something to add a delicious, punchy yet subtle flavour to your water. I have found it so refreshing in our very hot weather. Almost every day I make soda water and add 2 squirts to a 800 ml bottle water. Sometimes I add mint from the garden. Even my husband who usually prefers very sweet beverages loves this product. I can't wait to try the other flavours. I have been surprised at how long it lasts. I also expected it to perhaps have an odd aftertaste but it doesn't. Tastes so good. I'm also satisfied that the ingredients are safe, unlike many other additive type products.

26fcb3db-835e-4d0b-b562-3868ff0b2252
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

It’s quality is good , taste like peach and mango , easy to use just drop some drop with water and shake , it’s size is small , 48 serving of each serving is 1ml , it’s low in calories so it good to take it with your diet, came with nice packaging. Like if helpful

61fa9864-dfdd-49e5-9c9b-129e77ee3585
2f989682-750c-4c48-8726-8369b37437fc
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

As I previously carefully read the reviews before ordering, I find it a great flavour that helps with drinking water. Great taste and rather small size for the price, been using it for days now, seems to diminish really fast. Received in September 2022, valid until April 2023. Great for serving water if you are on a diet and you need plenty more hidration.

f3435241-0a2f-4947-9c81-9ea0713cd3aa
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Stevia itself can be an acquired taste, and despite all the obvious and well studied health benefits attributed to it, I really can't teach myself to enjoy it in any common form. I didn't like the powder, I hated a lot of chemically tasting liquid blends, and I finally found this little thing a few years ago, which I prefer the most to this day. I typically mix them into my hot green & spearmint tea to sip through the day, but any herbal tea with a mild taste will pair nicely, even better if you dash some OJ, crush some mixed berries, and pour that over ice. There're so many options really. Peach mango is more or less a regular order for me, and I decided to give the strawberry one a try too.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
5,273

I especially like the Peach Mango - it is nice and fruity and tangy! All of the flavors are quite tasty. The container is smallish, but you only need to use a couple of drops to get plenty of flavor, so it lasts a long time.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Taste okay I use it instead of juice packaging is fine as diet juice recipes form YouTube serving size is big too expensive but I can’t find the ingredients in my diet milk milk and I don’t have any of water and milk and soda quality composition and diet soda milk vibes milk

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Great water drops with quality sugar substitutes in the ingredients. Both monk fruit extract and stevia are used, and this helps remove some of the bitterness that is stevia alone come sometimes add. I bought these to use on my keto diet, but the taste is so good that my kids ended up using it more than me. It says 48 servings per pack, but that seems to be if you only want a small hint of the flavour in your water. For a stronger taste, you'll end up getting much less than 48.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I'm quite partial when it comes to mango flavor. Coming from the Philippines, our mangos have the best flavor for me so I find some mango-flavor unappetizing but this one tastes good and blends well with the peach flavor. I also like the size as it's easy to keep in a purse and use it even while travelling. The squeeze bottle packaging is also great as it helps to control the intensity of the flavor, I usually use 2-4 squirts depending on my mood.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

No need to buy soft-drink/sugary soda with all its scary, unhealthy ingredients and OD on sugar, when you’ve got this in your Arsenal! Just mix it into water (I like soda/mineral water best) & you’ve got an instant, deliciously refreshing beverage! Even diabetics can have it, as it tastes divine… without all that sugar! It’s also nice in/on yoghurt, ice cream/ice-blocks/sorbet/slushees & smoothies. Overall excellent quality product.