NZ

• S
Based on 1,790 Ratings
1,139
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

For over two years I have been using this type of stevia every day. Very sweet taste. I use it for tea, coffee, juice and some recipes. The worst thing about (the old bottle- now I see in photos new design I don't know if they change the bottle ) is that the holes are very wide and I have to put my hand through the holes to avoid the entire bottle from spilling .

961ac90f-b470-4fdf-870a-6a1ddffb0d80
0f0d4fb3-4cc9-4872-99b6-f9f2684bebdf
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,166

Amazing quality. The product is just great. Everything, as in the description. Packaging and delivery super. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on May 14, 2022

This is a terrific sugar substitute. Plant based so it's not synthetic and better for your health. I like the taste and it does a terrific job of sweetening my tea. I also use it in my homemade granola.I don't need to put in a lot to sweeten anything. I love this product.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is by far my favorite sweetener. I love the composition and the benefit is has on diet. It is easy to use in recipes, it has minimal aftertaste and superb ingredients. I love the quality of this sweetener and have trusted the brand for years. Despite it's small size, it will last you a long time.

Posted on May 2, 2022

No bad aftertaste. Only a little is needed. A serving size is 1/8 tsp so it lasts a long time (230 servings). I like to use it in tea and cereal. I keep the closed container in the fridge after opening to keep it dry to prevent it from clumping up and turning hard.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I read all the negative reviews and was very dubious about this site but as well as being cheap it gave me the option for Australia post (not expensive DHL) and included GST so there where no hidden costs and I received what I brought as described, I am happy and would buy from this site again.