NZ

Based on 6,681 Ratings
4,484
1,057
Posted on May 6, 2022

The BEST stevia I’ve tried. Great taste with no strange aftertaste. Good quality. I do have a very bad sweet tooth, but have recently given up sugar. I use 3 of the packets, but I like my tea & coffee sweet. I will repurchase. I didn’t used to like the taste of stevia & user Equal, which is supposedly poison for your liver, so I gave it up & tried this brand of stevia & so glad I did!

923f8e60-2b54-402e-ae3d-c906bbb6f93a
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I have used this Stevia for tea, coffee, herbal as well as flower tea. It tastes great and gives the sweetness I want. I have also tried using Stevia to replace Sugar for my healthy cake recipes. Honestly it doesn't hold up the cake and the cake will look flat and I felt it doesn't taste great too. So I will not use Stevia anymore in my cake recipes but use it in other areas like beverages as I mentioned above and sweet desserts.

e8c11eab-28de-4430-8e1d-2a7717df1c12
73714b34-08bd-4cbc-ad5d-77a73354f810
Posted on May 2, 2022

It’s a great alternative for normal sugar supplement and don’t harm the health especially for a diabetic person. The taste iand quality are excellent. It’s good for diet and the serving frequency is a good benefit both on budget and health wise. The package & size is economical and I will surely continue use this product because I believe that there’s no harmful ingredients on it.

c266b00a-41e3-4475-a89e-c278029bb903
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I've been ordering this for so long now. one thing you need to keep on mind is to keep it in a dry spot so it won't become hard. Taste good with my coffee. size and package are reasonable for the price. one thing I would like to have is if it had a zipper so I would use it twice as a package. Diet or without this is a healthy option . Quality is great too

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

It is not first time that I bought this stevia. It is different from others. I like that there are only few ingredients and it is very good quality. I like the taste and size of the package, and use it in many recipes . It is in my last order that I hope I will get soon.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
4,069

My always Go To sweetener. You can never go wrong with this stevia brand of sweetener. I have been using this for years already. No bitter after taste and very safe to use. Since I started to buy at Iherb, whenever they have a sale of the brands that I trust, I see to it that I always buy more than 1. I trust iherb.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I was looking for this ingredient stevia in a sweetener product. The packaging is good for daily convenient use. The size of each pack is just nice for per serving. Stevia is benefitting for people like me who wants a sweet taste but without calorie. Quality is good. But it will harden if bought for some time.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I haven’t tried these yet but I can’t wait to try it. I love that it’s in a single package serving size. I love that they use inulin with the Stevia as they both benefit healthy blood sugar levels and the inulin aids with digestion/a healthy gut.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

For over two years I have been using this type of stevia every day. Very sweet taste. I use it for tea, coffee, juice and some recipes. one year ago I order one from this and one from same product but bottle i use it everyday in tea and some times in recipes so far now the quantity not end . One Bag is enough for 2-3 large cups of coffee . you can close the bag after using it .