NZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Now i can bake cakes and make desserts!

Now i can make my favorite desserts and cakes eventhough i am on keto. This is a good alternative for sugar. I enjoy baking and cooking while i have this. I will to buy bigger packates if they have buy this one is just nice, serves its purpose of being a sweetener but doesnt makes me feel guilty whenever i eat my cake or desserts. Love this. Please like mu review if you find this helpful.

dc760e35-95de-4cf7-b887-f690f5324549
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

it's absolutely yum! tastes just like suger and is perfect for baking keto recipes. i made those beautiful deliciouse keto muffins and they are really good!

86c0a539-77c3-4ffa-9c0e-05ddb7c67740
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Amazing sugar replacement, and absolutely must have went on low carb diet. It has been so helpful cooking with it and you can use it just as you would use normal sugar while cooking recipe remain the same quantity just without the carbs you will get with normal sugar I highly recommend getting this one

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

it is organic. what a good way to have some sweet in life. no weird taste. can be use just like regular sugar. it can be heated too. compare the price in Hong Kong, it is a good deal to shop in iherb. Fast delivery was definitely a big plus. The quality of this product was very good too. organic ingredient. easy to use . good for diet or most sweet recipe. it benefits in blood glucose control. reseal package in a nice size which you can have fresh taste each time.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

We use monkfruit sugars in our house for all kinds of uses, coffee, tea, baking, etc. The one is a go-to. Basically - looks, feels, acts and tastes like regular granulated white sugar. Good flavor, no weird aftertaste or anything, a great way to kick the sugar habit while still being able to eat normally.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Since cutting out "sugar" I've been leaning towards alternatives such as monkfruit/ erythritol. The taste is very compatible to sugar. I love that this item has a balance of both. I equally love that this one is sources from quality organic ingredients, with a pretty good bang for your buck compared to others. The size of the package is perfect, fits great in my bag that I carry around all day! Will purchase again.

Posted on May 12, 2022
2,311

Posted on Apr 4, 2022
1,349

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I bought plain Erythritol, and wondered why it WASN"T SWEET ENOUGH. Thank HEAVEN, it didn't taste like wood chips (a natural product that rhymes with KEVYA)...or aspartames, saccharin etc. But I later learned, adding some Erythritol to ANY SWEETENER, makes the finished product AMAZING! SO , for example, someone on KETO told me Stevia and Erythritol was GREAT. I tried Erythritol with SUGAR, MAPLE SYRUP, SUCRALOSE and discovered USE LITTLE "SWEETENER" and some Erythritol and you are GOOD TO GO. SO>...Monkfruit must be the starting point of this item. I can't find MONKFRUIT ALONE...but now realize...I DO NOT NEED TO! This is the BEST TASTING SWEETeNER EVER (so fAR)

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

No side flavor, tastes like sugar, no freezy feel. I have used it to make great caramel like sauce. The package size is good for me and I still have some leftovers.