NZ

Posted on Jun 29, 2022
Very high moisture effect!

Love this lotion! Application is very easy because of the water-lotion formula. After applying in the evening, I wake up with a still moisturized skin. Perfect. I use it alliier my skin, also on my back where I have itchy painful acne. This product doesn’t hurt and is not effecting my acne negatively. I feel that moisturizing is important especially for weak (e.g. acne) skin. And very good scent! Definitely worth trying! (I bought the 4th bottle already)

Posted on May 8, 2022

I am trying to check as much as possible the composition to make sure there is no hurtful or endocrine disruptors in the products I use and this one, to my knowledge, as a clean composition. It smells good and after using it for a few days I confirm it feels that my skin is well moisturized and it smells good as a bonus! I am using it as a combo after the shower gel.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love it. Has a citrus sour scent which I like and the skin absorbs it right away. The size is a bit too small for its price. I like to put oils in it like vitamin e and almond oil to increase the benefits and make it thicker and oily becomes great moisturizer. Like this review if it helped :)

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Not only is this lotion not too thick, yet very hydrating, the scent is absolutely divine. It smells like fresh lemons! This heavenly lotion instantly makes me happy, I stockpile it. Though it needs a better name so people know it smells like lemons & makes you happy. LEMON-AID?

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

scent is incredible, also perfect for my daughters very dry and very sensitive skin! would definitely recommend for all ages -- great results! (please like comment if this is helpful)

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The Weleda Body Lotion with Sea Buckthorn Extracts smells divine and is easily applied and absorbed by the skin. Especially important for my daily routine during colder months as the skin can get very dry. Love the product.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

A great rich, but non-oily body lotion that smells like heaven. Suitable even for my dry skin, it feels like out from a spa treatment. It's a keeper.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

First time ordered but really like it & would order again. Consistency not too thick; applies easily so a little goes a long way. Especially like the scent - fresh but not overwhelmingly sweet. Use everyday.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I can smell this all day. It goes on easy and has the most refreshing natural fragrance. It absorbs quickly and is the perfect size to take with you on the go.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This smells wonderful and greatly improves skin texture. We are using it to get rid of skin bumps and sea buckthorn is great for that as well as healing scars and blemishes.