Page 1 - Reviews - Vitamin Bounty, Stay In Keto, Fractioned MCT Powder from Coconut, 180 g - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I’ve only used this product for a short time. I’m trying to push my metabolism, and I’m trying to diet to lose weight. Also my energy has been a bit low, lately. However, I dissolve this powder in my morning coffee, and I do not taste it. There is no funky consistency, either. It dissolves well in hot or cold beverages. I would highly recommend this product!

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

This MCT Powder is awesome! I add it to my tea in the morning and it gives me lots of energy for the day (without caffeine). I love that this keeps me full for hours after I consume it and that it’s keto friendly with 0 net carbs! Can’t beat that! So glad I found this product!

02438e93-078a-49bd-94dc-e5c08c664a19
21b7ecc3-55c2-4d53-81cf-f4763147ec1b
1eb0f6a6-3d77-4237-a9c2-fa03e28deaf2
Posted on Mar 30, 2021

I have 2 kinds of MCT at home - one oil and one powder form and I alwaysssss suggest to everyone, get the powder form!!! Nobody likes oil lips after drinking their MCT oil lol. Love the neutrality of this powder and how well it mixes into hot beverages! Def a must!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Love the texture after adding it to my. Coffee. Perfect for sustaining my. Keto lifestyle.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have been using Nutiva for a while now and wanted a change. this is pretty good as well. Will continue to use

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

No flavour. Powder is chalky and does not dissolve well; I’ve tried in water.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

good......love to add in coffee daily

Posted on May 6, 2021

Of all the MCT powders I have ever tried this are my absolute favorite above them all! Really great quality

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

I love that this is in powder form. Makes it easy to just down!

Posted on Jul 21, 2021