NZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 24, 2022

I really enjoy this tea. It has a strong flavor, which is what I enjoy. The size of the package is normal and uses quality ingredients. The taste brings me back to my time in England with tea and scones, and that is what I expect when I drink Earl grey.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Been drinking quite a lot of tea blends from this brand, and can vouch for it's quality. I'm absolutely addicted to it's pronounced flavor (due to bergamot ingredient usage)! I don't drink coffee, thus this is caffeine serving of choice in the morning, during work days.

What I love best about twinings is that it is not bitter and the flavor is very fresh tasting. It’s not too strong and not too weak. When it is steeping and I smell it, the smell is just so soothing. I’m so thankful for finding the decaf version. Thank you so much.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

This tea is excellent & I recommend it a lot. It has a great blend. The taste is wonderful. I use it every day. The quality is high. The size of the package is awesome. I think you be sure that this is a good investment when you are buying this tea.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Early Grey is crazy expensive in my country, plus I can't always find the good quality one. This one is priced ok (could be lower, but still better than local), but hey, it's the way I like my Earl Grey tea. The extra bold lives up to its name. It's deliciously aromatic, even smelling the box perks me up. A cup in the morning and you're good to go!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I like the taste of this tea and I find that it has a strong taste for being black tea. I have purchased this several times and will continue to purchase. This is just what the packaging says which is black tea as the only ingredient. It does not make me nervous nor does it causes me any jitters.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022