NZ
Based on 1,225 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,225 Ratings
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This product is really excellent. I am using this product because sometime ago I felt i'm weak and I suspected that I have a magnesium deficiency. My joints are aching and muscle pain as well. And so, I ordered this product. After few days even before the expected delivery date, the products arrived. The handling, packaging is all good. The quality of the product is expressed on how it was pack. I will order again since it helps me a lot with my condition. The much-needed mineral for my health was serve.

0bfc9a22-112c-4634-8e59-915d76a302e8
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I will recommend this product. Been taking for 2 weeks now and there is no taste to the droplets. I put it into my muesli so it is easy to take. My friend recommended the magnesium supplement to my daily intake so as to improve my health, sleep and energy. Only 2 weeks in, hopefully I will see the benefits and improvements soon. Nice packaging.

4dd402ed-e84f-4db2-beff-f7baf33b9376
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This tastes terrible, but it stops my skin from itching, foot and leg cramps and helps me sleep. I highly recommend. This is the only form of magnesium that my body absorb right away and that' another reason. Just make sure to have some water to wash it down with.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I use Trace minerals Ionic Magnesium on a nightly basis for my Restless Leg Syndrome & leg muscle pain/cramping. I add some to a beverage about an hour before I go to bed & find that it helps tremendously. Magnesium is critical for proper nerve & muscle function & aids in muscle relaxation. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

I've tried just about every form of magnesium out there and this one is by far my favorite. The biglysinate form I was previously taking made me sleepy all day. I like that you can control the dosage without cutting pills or tablets and it doesn't take up much room in my suitcase when I travel.

Good quality product with great ingredients ... just wish it came in a larger size. I add these to my water throughout my day since the recommendation is 4 droppers and all at once is a bit of an over load. Helps with any leg cramping and has definitely improved my sleep over time of use.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

most people in our world are deficient in magnesium now a days and I have been one of them so I take magnesium in many different forms. This one is good highly absobable . One minus though is it taste horrible but if you can get over that it is a great way to also get some trace minerals along with your magnesium.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
1,212

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Love these drops! I just wish it came in a larger size. I add these to my water throughout my day since the recommendation is 4 droppers and all at once is a bit of an over load. Helps with any leg cramping and has definitely improved my sleep over time of use.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is a great product. I give it to my son and he really benefits from it. I feel this form of the magnesium is best absorb. It helps with his sleep. It is bitter, but I give it in an apple juice with some lemon and it masks the taste.