NZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I do love this mask. The texture is clear and jelly-like. I love the green coloring to it. It's a bright, fun, and easy way to start my day with a bit of pampering. It spreads easily and evenly and washes off pretty quickly. I like how bright and clean my skin looks and feels immediately after using this mask. The ingredient list is pure quality as these plant extracts are full of anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and moisturizing benefits. Be aware that there is no spatula included in the packaging. Overall, this mask is a great find, and I look forward to trying out other TonyMoly masks.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I bought this mask for the winter time and I used it after a clay mask to bring back the moisture lost before. It is such a big mask size and perfect for my oily combination yet sensitive skin. It doesn't have a notable scent. It does its job and my skin feels so plump.

Reem
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Green tea mask is a jell mask, its gentle on the skin and the scent is nice. It has a light texture that it doesn't look heavy on skin. Packaging, size, quality, extremely perfect! I have a combination, sensitive skin and it doesn't effect it. As for the use I actually use it at night but now that i see that I should use it in the morning since its a morning mask.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I use in my routine 2 or 3 times per week, I see my skin more hydrated. It doesn't have package but the bottle is cute enough. Besides, the benefit is in the product. The scent is good. It is gentle for my sensitive skin.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I got this mask as tester , but so much love it . Buy full sized. Mask is gelish texture . After using this mask skin feeling so fresh , bright and glowing My advice : keep this mask on fridge.After u use mask , all swelling will gone .

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Love love love so much in the morning before I do my makeup it's so easy and make my skin so soft love it

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Love this mask for relaxing, or early mornings. The size isn't really big but you don't need a lot of it anyway. It's super moisturizing and the package is cute. I honestly enjoy collecting these Tony Moly products just as much as using them.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

And feels great on my skin too. I use this during the day time in the summer, sometimes after cooling it a bit in the fridge and it is absolutely perfect for that!

Posted on May 3, 2022

It very good in the morning when the face not in the best condition:) it depuffs and tones skin immediately. So it’s great in those mornings after parties or unsleeping nights.