NZ

1,514
mazoon
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
6,657

excellent. i will definitely buy again. it contains one resealable bag which contains four patches. the patches are stretchy so they are comfortable. advise: when using don't peel the back all at once, peel a small area then stick to body then peel the rest. it has a nice slight smell.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023
1,894

Good product for pain relief. Takes a few minutes for product to activate. Scent is fine. High quality ingredients. I have ordered other products from this brand. Easy to read packaging and directions. Good price. I recommend this product and will be reordering. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I love Tiger Balm and have been using it since I was young. The hydrogel patch really helps with any back aches and pain relief and it's so effective. Because it's hot, it helps. The scent is really strong though and I am not a fan of it because it goes through your clothes upon application. But the main point is, it helps!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Whenever I get lower back sciatica pain these patches are my go to for quick pain relief. When I use them I leave the patches on throughout the entire night and by the next day pain is gone! 100% recommended, Oh! by the way I'm 21 years old so this is for all ages. The scent is a nice minty topical smell that isn't too obnoxious, which I like since I'm sensitive to smells.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I purchase these regularly as they are very effective - it truly helps with muscle or random back pain. I usually use it over night and in the morning the pain is gone. The scent is rather strong so you might want to put a towel or wear a shirt over so it won't cling to the sheets.