NZ

Stef
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I tried many spice lab spices and this is one of my favorites. It’s an all rounder that improves the taste of many meals. I always use this in the kitchen. The container is very large so it’s a great value too.

5b19af40-4503-4683-b37b-2752fdcae32b
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I wanted to love this but I only like it a lot. I add it to lentils and vege and recently to a soup. I can't decide if its a tad too spicy or if something else I added had the spice. It is still very good and I will keep using it to find the best way I like it.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

The stars are mainly for the price and size of product. Taste wise I am not used to the brown sugar plus spices profile as this seasoning is not common where I’m from. As a vegan I used this in my quinoa as instructed by a recipe. It called for paste but this is the only item I could find. Not too sure if it has different taste as a paste vs seasoning. Anyway, I can imagine it would take nice on white meat like chicken and fish.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

super easy to work with and tasty. i added apple cider vinegar in addition to the instructed recipe and turned out great. definitely a new staple

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The quality is over the top, the quantity is enough for couple of months, 4th time restocking. One of my favorites in Iherb purchases! Would definitely recommend this brand 😍 and the price is very reasonable. Tastes amazing

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Love this in stir fry or on chicken. Heck, I put it in everything. I love the mixture. Size is good for the price too.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

great product a value size and good quality recommended . please like for rewards thanks

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Good quality. Organic. A little bit hot, spicy. You don't need much of it.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Pretty flavorful, best to marinate first if you put in oven though. Tastes great as a dry rub on chicken pan fried

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

not the first time i"m buying "The Spice Lab" product, this seasoning is one of the best.