NZ

Posted on Jun 23, 2022
One of my favourite cleansers!

I'm on my 5th tube of this and I keep coming back to it. The packaging is a tube and of good quality. It's a squeezable tip. I have dropped it at least 5 times and the black part of the cover or lid has not broken. It is a good cleanser for Normal to Oily skin. It cleans, removes dirt, excess oil, pollution, makeup and brightens the skin. It is Paraben-Free. My face feels fresh and clean after this. It lathers up well and is gentle when applying. I use this 5-7 times a week and the other days, I use an exfoliating face wash if needed. The smells reminds me of a spa. This does have perfume so I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin.. if you have overly dry skin, I would not recommend this as it dries up the skin a bit. My 9 yr old uses this when she needs to get face painting off too (like 2-3 times a year) and she loves it too. Price, size and quality is all a win for me.

9ca5ab71-b06e-41af-835f-188408775870
60e5505c-f2ba-46dd-9082-77a42a140cd0
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

My skin feels squeaky clean after using it, it’s got some perfume so it might be irritating for some, but it a beautiful non drying cleanser, even during the winter it DID NOT DRY my skin one bit abd you van use it daily💗 If this helps please give it a thumbs up 👍🏼

89f2cca5-0a45-424e-8795-2ae17735e366
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I bought it after doing some research. And I'm not disappointed. No wonder it's one of the most used cleanser by Koreans. The size of the product is bigger than expected and package is just so cute. It helps me clean my sensitive skin gently and it leaves it moisturized. It benefit my skin so much and it has an amazing scent. Overall, I love it.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I use it morning and night Good quality Size is perfect Benefit from it lightening and moist Good for sensitive skins Idk abt the frequency Moisturize skin Gentle on my skin Package came good not leaking Good for my age 20s Flavor rice water and smell are freshening Composition as described

e2bfd4d6-bfa7-4cc3-a22e-1045d5e638be
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

It claims to be a deep-foaming cleanser with brightening properties and it is no doubt, 101% true to the claims. It is a deep cleanser, it is a foaming cleanser, and it definitely, instantly brightens up post washing. As my skin type keeps swinging between Normal to Oily, I love slightly deep cleansers. Quality, size and packaging are all good.

Posted on May 10, 2022

This is my number 1 korean brand skin care and make up since college, I love the ingredients it's creamy but not too drying, doesn't clog my pores and doesn't give me any whiteheads I love the smells and the ingredients. Specially the make up remover of this are very good too I am super happy and satisfied I bought it at a very cheap price compare to mall 😊😊🤗🤗

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Wow. The foam cleanser cleans the skin so well, leaves the skin feeling soft. There is also a light smell of freshness. The production of acne has decreased since using this product on my combination + sensitive skin. Doesn't irritate the skin at all, and leaves a moisturized and brightened well-cleaned skin.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I used other facial cleanser and this one has been my favorite. It is a gentle and calm cleanse and seems natural enough. Unlike other cleanser this one cleans completely and my face does not feels as if I stripped off the layer off my skin with harsh chemicals. This cleans it thoroughly and refresh my face skin barrier.