NZ

Posted on May 8, 2022
Perfect

I just love these and have already repurchased. They're just the right thickness to absorb the oil. One usually does me fine and when I'm really oily I use two, but I've never had to use more than two at a time. They're the most affordable blotting sheets I've ever found and they work well. I also love that they don't have any powders, oils, or chemicals added to them so I'm not laying anything on my face when I use them. I have sensitive skin and these are great.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This is the first time I am using this. I have combination skin and this works great to remove excess shine from the oily parts of the face. It's easy to use and I keep this in my purse whenever I travel. I have not used other blotting linens. So, not sure if it's better than others.

These oil absorbing sheets are great! I should have bought these a while ago. Instead I always used another brand that I literally had to shake to get the powder off....and they left a faux color on your face as well. These are 100% better...no powder...light...and they have a nice scent too. Very natural for mid-day touch ups in the Summer when my face is oily. Thumbs up!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is my favorite blotting paper. It works for me. Only one paper is enough to my combination skin. Very convenient to put in our pocket everytime we go out because it is small.

a96c8cda-0745-41d1-a132-14b7871d0503
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This product is standard oil blotting linens, but I like the small packaging that is handbag-friendly, and the good amount of linens (70 pcs).

9d85245a-6fb7-4fdc-bd4c-dca9ed4a5ccb
b7ff6dc8-da0f-498e-9f7b-82f3e7731fa0
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

The thing I like best about these is the size. They are a lot bigger than you would think by looking at the packaging. I can usually get both sides of my tzone with just one, and two can get my whole face even when I'm super greasy. I just wish they came with more because I go through blotting papers so quickly. But it's a standard amount, so just a personal gripe on my end.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I have dry skin which is very oily in T-zone and these tissues do not really help - I have to use 2-3 pieces at one take which is not really economical. I guess it may work fine for less oily skin, for me it was just a waste of money.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Good product and good value. I use it all the time and it immediately works to alleviate oiliness on my face. Very handy to keep in my handbag at all times for a quick dab whenever needed.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This product is really useful in absorbing some oil off the face. I love the quality of it, plus not to mention its affordable price

Posted on May 27, 2022

Works to soak oil FAST! These little patches are compact and perfect for a handbag. Great on sensitive skin as you just gently pat the skin dry. Quality is great and leaves the skin feeling light and fresh! Amazing small size easy to carry!