NZ

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

These are really great! They are a good size, wide enough to hold your hair at the back (I have medium length hair), and dry quickly! I can use it twice daily, whereas other, thicker hairbands often need 24hours to dry. Since it's white it can get discoloured, bit that doesn't bother me personally.

91d60c94-7fc6-4501-924e-a905f3f07a79
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Wide enough to hold all my front hairs and does not budge off my head. Very comfortable and can be worn for long periods of time.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Great headband for morning and evening cleaning routine and for applying moisturiser, make up and masks. The size is just right, nor too small, stretches without effort, holds hair back, nice soft material. Great price as well. I would highly recommend this headband.

This headband is very helpful when I wash my face as someone with afro-textured hair that gets blow dried semi-regularly and thus needs to be shielded from water and humidity to prevent early reversion. While it doesn't irritate the edges of my rather sensitive scalp, if worn too long it can start to feel quite tight for its size and leave a mark on my head. Another bothersome thing about it is that it sheds. Tiny white fuzz balls can be found sitting on your hair after you take it off, but they do combed out easily. Washing & drying can eliminate them only temporarily, when it gets dirty again and has to go through cycle once more they return. Additionally, it cleans easily and stains can be removed with a bleach soak in the wash alongside your other white apparel.

Posted on May 1, 2022

The material is soft and easy to wash. It stretches well and keeps ahold of your hair well

8f69de42-deaf-4b87-b43e-79a001cd0edd
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This does what it's supposed to do - keep hair out of your face. The only downsides are that it gets a bit uncomfortable/tight after a while and the material sheds white fluff into your hair. Otherwise very OK. Next time, I think I might go for something like satin.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Friendly PSA: iHerb’s description of this product (as of 23/24 April 2022) is incorrect. This is 100% polyester. I’m sure it does its job as a hair band, but a kind note to anyone purchasing this thinking it is cotton. Details of the product packaging in the image gallery are unfortunately indiscernible, neither did quick Googling help. So we found out only when we got the product.

Posted on May 6, 2021

I like it very much! It streches nicely, it is very comfortable on the head and the fabric is very pleasant. It is very usefull when washing your face or while doing your makeup. Very recommended, especially for the price!

b7b92777-d247-4c94-83af-ee745a5db540
Rubahamdallah
Posted on May 15, 2022

Best product I recommend because in not have harmful chemicals with fare price

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

good for the price and it ads luxury to your daily routine