NZ

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Very cute! And I’m so glad it’s adjustable with a Velcro close. Usually spa headbands have very strong elasticity and are too tight for my head, and cause a headache. but this one is so nice and comfortable. I’m so happy with it! I got another one from the same brand and style, of hello kitty and a rainbow.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

If you have a skincare or makeup routine you need one or two (or more) of these, that is if you don’t have some already. I like this kind that velcros in the back rather than the kind you have to pull over your head. It’s comfortable, cute, affordable, and works!

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

The material is soft and the print quality is good. I can easily adjust the size of the headband. Though I do think this might slide a little if you don't adjust it tight enough. Recommended!

d1f1977d-3bcd-44b9-b1a0-83ceb8db3473
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

It's pretty, I like Hello Kitty, I wanted to try it, but unfortunately did not fit my large size head in USA standard size. The design is pretty, the fabrics are velvet type of texture, and the color is exactly like the photo. I'll give it to someone lucky person.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

The quality, size, and package is same as pictured. Velcro is great to use on damp hair when doing skincare rather than bands that pull of scalp.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

stunning headband! i can't justify paying 7$ for a headband which i can easily find for 1-2$ but the quality is AMAZING! it's not your typical towel textured ones, it's more like velvet and the color is sooo beautiful. feel so fancy

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

this headband is attached with Velcro which is excellent, no pulling things over your head or wearing a band that is too big or too small. very cute hello kitty design!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is super cute for spa or self care days

Posted on May 6, 2022

Too cute! I love Hello Kitty. Therefore, I love this headband.

Posted on May 5, 2022

literally so cute and great to use while applying makeup so it doesn’t get on ur hair