Page 1 - Reviews - Tasty Bite, Indian Mushroom Masala, Medium, 10 oz (285 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This item really tastes great! It is the best of all the Tasty Bite items. I am so glad to have found it. I am in fact ordering more right at this moment, because I added it to argetinian red shrimps and pasta and I had a wonderful and tasty meal!

Amanda
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This was quite tasty mixed with some red lentils and served over rice noodles. I think when I added those two things the flavor was weakened a bit, but it still made a good meal that comfortable served two people. I look forward to trying more of this brand's products. So glad that this product is vegan and gluten-free, as it makes such a nice, quick meal!

Posted on May 25, 2022

This brand has a lot of good quality curries and I have enjoyed trying each of them. The flavor of this one was also good, enough that I would be interesting in buying it again.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Easy to cook and quite tasty. The ingredients seem to be okay and all natural. I add it to pasta or potatos and the dinner is ready.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Quality: decent Ingredient: Wish they could do it without added oil - in this case sunflower oil. Taste: Good Size: Wish there was more of it

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

It’s convenient, microwaveable and very tasty to the point of maybe being a bit too salty. Overall quite pricey for the amount of food you are getting but paying for convenience.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

It wasn't spicy enough for me but I enjoyed the nice mushroom flavor. I sprinkled garlic powder on it little bit and it got much more flavorful.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Decent but personally would prefer a bit more herbs, spices, salt. Still a decent meal served with rice. Perhaps throwing in some fresh veg can bring this up a notch. Could order.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I haven't seen this particular variety sold in stores near me. iHerb not only has in their selection, but at a fair price!

Posted on May 1, 2022

I just love the mushroom taste. I will definitely buy this one again.