NZ

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I haven't tried other multivitamin supplement but so far this is one of my favorite ( : My color of urine changed into very bright yellow for taking this tablet 1per day for 2 or 3 days straight. It's quite effectively strong so I made an adjustment, and reduced it to taking this tablet for 2 or maximum 3 per month. The size of the tablet is not small but it's still possible to swallow them. My nails has become healthier and reduced the amount of hair lost (from natural cycle). Good portion and last long. More than worth the price and I'm quite happy with the product. Packaging was quite secure and had cotton inside to prevent the damage of the supplements. Will definitely purchase them again!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This product is really good. It has all my body needs in one pill and the price is very good. Also, the shipment came extra fast. Thank you. Joseph J.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

so great many thanks keep moving but please try to make the price suitable for every body

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

We so much wanted to use these multivitamin and mineral supplements, but they made us both feel nauseated. Sadly I'd bought two bottles, but we had to throw the rest away after a week of trying to stick with them. It says on the bottle that they're kind on the stomach, but they were not kind to ours.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

High quality product. Lots of ingredient. Size just nice. This Multivitamin has the most ingredient and benefit. Boost immunity. Great Antioxidant. My Children take it daily.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is an easy and convenient supplement product! Also the price is lovely.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Good whole food Muti Vitamin, and great shipping prices.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Daily multi vitamins with adequate potency

32cd424f-16e6-4712-9bab-2be8459b4499
Posted on May 16, 2022

daily life energy support and health maintainence

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

High-quality product. Lots of ingredients. Like it!