NZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 6, 2022
Good Nutrition & Easy On My Stomach

I'm not a fan of swallowing pills and found most chewables were lacking in nutrition and were mostly gummies. I'm very glad I came across these! Better for my teeth than the gummies without sacrificing multivitamin nutrition. These are also the best priced here on iHerb. They're about $6 more on Amazon when you can find them in stock and more than double the price at Vitamin Shoppe.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023
1,212

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I am 44 years old and I am super happy with these berry flavored chewable tablets. They taste great! It beats swallowing big horse pills that taste mediciney. I was low on my vitamin D level so I take this daily multivitamin to help maintain my vitamin levels. Great product!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I love the taste for it is on the tangy size. Reminding me of the vitamin C candies I used to take when I was a kid. The size is quite big however as it is chewable, I don't mind that fact. Given many vitamins distilled in on table for one day, I think the size is fair

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

i actually like taking this vitamin suppliment, as strange as that sounds. The taste is not bad surprisingly! it's like a sweet berry lollie which i still like to wash down with water after. vitamin C chewables i've had before are much more face scrunch worthy, while this is much more mild. I don't like taking the larger normal vitamin capsules due to its large size and unpleasant taste, so i'm glad i found this alternative. the capsules are still better value though if you don't mind them, but since i'm picky, it's the chewables for me. now i don't dread taking my vitamins :)

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Tablet size is quite large and it's a bit hard to chew. The taste is not that great, but tolerable. What I like about this, is it's very economical and it contains a lot of vitamins per tab. Most chewable/gummy multivitamins needs 2 to 3 tabs per dose, but this only requires 1 tablet per dose which is more convenient for me. It's best to take it after food because the body absorbs vitamins better in the form of food. I'll definitely order this again.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I always prefer gummies more than chewable ones and chewable ones more than just tablets you should take with water. I like that you just need to take 1 a day. I’m already taking other supplements for calcium and magnesium so it doesn’t bother me that it doesn’t have much of them both.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

7b562b0c-f6de-4408-af5a-f5819f251b31
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
3,253

This is a chewable versus a gummy which in itself is hard to find. This is the only chewable that I have found with the amount of vitamins available in one chewable. That's it! Just one a day.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Was looking for a chewable vitamin for better absorption, however this one is so incredibly high in iron content, that it makes me a bit hesitant to take it every day. If you are very much in need of iron this may be fine, but otherwise, just pay attention to this before buying!