NZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 2, 2022
Good!

It's pretty early to tell but I know that the ingredients in these tablets are very good and support eyesight improvement. I like the convenience of chewable tablets I've seen slight improvements already and that's a good sign. So I'll keep using them and see what the future brings.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

It's only been half a month since I bought and took this supplement. My eyes are usually dry after waking up in the morning and I notice a slight improvement after these two weeks though I still need eye drops to 'open' in the morning. Will continue to monitor if there's any further enhancement. Oh, as an oral chewable supplement, there will definitely have a tint of 'medicine' in the aftertaste but it is fully acceptable for me.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Well, recently i had my eyes tested and i was told my vision is changing, i guess with age, and the amount of computer screen time with the amount of study i do, I'm not surprised. These chewy tabs taste great! Quality is good and the delivery time is prompt. the packaging is also proper and protects the item. The ingredient used is of quality and authentic.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I ordered this product for ny girlfriend she has bad eyesight and she is scared of getting into lasik surgery, when she tries this product she have improvement with her eyesight she doesn’t have any headaches and fatigue too, The quality is really great ingredients is also great with kids

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I've taken 2mg of lutein for a while. This has more mg of it so hopefully this would work better on me. It tastes ok, I haven't really felt any different but I haven't been taking it long either. I bought 2 bottles to test it out longer.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

65d88a1b-85eb-4049-a1d2-8f267790863a
Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Quality packaging, size and the chewable, taste great, not sure benefit is there on my vision, and improvement but will continue to take the supplement. Ingredients seem to be ok.

d0867bf4-c2c0-4477-8b6e-5c121f5f875f
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Love this!! My dry eyes are gone.. And with added value vitamins not only good for your eyes but also your immune system. Im taking this with vit c, b 3 and mag.. Satisfied..