Page 1 - Reviews - Sunwarrior, Liquid Light, Fulvic Acid Complex, 32 fl oz (946.3 ml) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I used to have bad insomnia and anxiety, due to the high stress level at work. I was also feeling down, moody and negative. Liquid Light seems to have a positive effect on me - one immediate effect is being able to enjoy deep sleep daily now (I take a capful before bed). After taking it for a few days, I began to feel my mood changing for the better. Thank you so much Sunwarrior!

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

This product is my new favorite!! My energy levels since starting this every day are so much higher. It has even assisted me in regular bowel movements, which is a huge help for my health. I can’t wait to see what a full month of using this feels like!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I definitely suggest this product; I've been using it for years and know that if I hadn't, I would have been in much worse health than I was before. It's been a very strong tool for me because I can detect the difference between when I take it in and when I don't. I refer to it as my health insurance since it provides a nutrient boost in a high-quality form, which I much enjoy during the periods when I am not eating well.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

These were the only ionic minerals I found that do not contain acidity forming ones such as chlorine. I use them to upgrade my distilled drinking water.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I have so much more energy when using this supplement. Usually I hit a real slump around 5pm and drag myself through the evening but since taking this I've still got plenty of energy and motivation at 9pm

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I bought this to get more minerals and fulvic acid benefits. Im excited to see how i like it, the taste is a bit salty. I am currently taking it once a week

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

My children and I are taking Liquid Light everyday. I drink it pure, my children in apple juice. It’s very essential for us. Bought the third bottle. Never want to miss it anymore!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

This stuff is amazing and makes me feel so healthy and full of energy. I take this daily and have been very consistent. IHerb makes it easy to stock up with their sales! Thank you SunWarrior and iHerb!

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I add this to my morning smoothies to assist with alkalising my body and haven’t looked back. In all I am extremely happy with this product.

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

First off I've tried several trace mineral supplements. Some taste god awful and are unable to be masked and others feel like they provide not noticeable results. Not only can I drink this straight out of the bottle, but the positive effects are innumerable. One time I had some before I went out to the club to dance, it was the only new part of a routine in my late 20s. 2 beers later I was running the dance floor, girls were flocking to me. Not because I looked any better, but my coordination was insanely good, far better than it typically is. Your energy is amplified too (not in a caffeine sense, but yogi self actualized sense), and people around you can feel the glow. I think it's the cadmium, plutonium, selenium, etc in their prehistoric natural form, the rich nutrients from the Earth's crust that we no longer consume from our depleted soil. Give this stuff a try, it will set the bar so high no other trace mineral will ever be used more than a trial basis.