NZ

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
The solution for maintaining a soft skin and a supplement for cracking joints

I like the product because it does what I needed to do for me. I am 33 year old female, vegan and I started to go to fitness studio a month ago. After some days I detected some cracking noises in my joints and a holistic healer recommended some collagen powder. I found this vegan powder, also kosher, which has also superfoods, all formulated for my body to build my own collagen. After a week I saw my face skin looking more brilliant and soft and my joints are starting to reduce that cracking noise, which shows me that indeed works for my problem. I will continue to buy it and yes, I recommend it for the above purposes,as a conclusion from my own personal experience.

620c22de-1c4d-4e78-9deb-fa73ce35b4df
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This is just wow. My first collagen product but I am very happy and pleased. I am 33 yrs old European. So I know that I have low level of collagen production. To increase it expecially for my face I am doing microneedling massage on my face and drink in the mornjng this collagen shake. I do it in morning before breakfast. Just with cup of water. Taste is good for me so i dont need any drink with it. Powder mixes with water very well. After one week i can see the diffrence. My skin is more firm and tight. And as plus i dont have pain in my knees as before. I will buy this product again for sure.

871e38df-44ed-42d7-ad32-4a26b3c4f6d6
871ecca9-295c-4376-adb1-8ccd5be34062
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

My first time buying it. Awesome ingredients. Vegan & keto friendly. Scoop inside. It didn't taste good by itself or by adding cacao powder or by adding regular milk to it. It tastes good and enjoyable when I add cacao powder and oatmilk. Don't forget to stir it with warm/ hot water before adding cold oatmilk. Stirring is a bit difficult because of the ingredients

a9f34c46-c66f-4937-b1b9-a999d91ad039
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

For those who does not like sweet taste you might probably doesn't approve for this one. Hence there's no sugar ingredients in it. I like the finish result of my drink, I added with my unsweetened almond milk and shake till all the powder dissolved in the liquid.. The result is unreal! I see the result for my hair skin and nail after I've consumed 1 full jar

32a43250-d015-4b84-b0fd-7f129e5d2122
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Love love this great quality product, it has so many beneficial and healthy ingredients. For your health, skin... I use it every day either morning or after my workouts as part of my diet routine. You can use it as a shake, add it to your yogurt or morning cereals, use it as a smoothie.... it is very tasty and delicious. Will definitely buy it again. Recommend.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This is a great product, my to go protein. I look no further! It took me a bit of time to get used to the flavor. Now I think it's delicious. What I like about the product is that is vegan and has all the amazing ingredients biotin, collagen...The box is also practical and it always comes with a spoon, which I appreciate. The caramel flavor is also so good! I can have as much as I want and it doesn't affect my gut. Win!

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I previously used traditional collagen powders and regular protein powders. Obviously, collagen powders have a weird taste and need to be blended with something (banana, mango, etc.) unlike regular protein powders. After switching to a more vegan diet, I decided to try these collagen building supplements. I've been taking 1 scoop daily for about 6 months. This powder does have a weird taste initially but you get used to it. I find the vanilla flavor the best out of the three choices. My nails and hair are naturally strong, so I haven't noticed any change there. However, my skin feels much stronger and bouncier, especially on my face. I blend one scoop with a banana, a tablespoon of ground flaxseeds, some ice and water for breakfast and it keeps me full until lunch. Although this powder is relatively expensive compared to alternatives, I trust the brand and I like the results. I will definitely keep buying this!

This is one of the collagen products which is valuable for money. I take this by mixing it with a spoonful of oatmeal before pouring in water so as to avoid the mixture from clumping together. I think it tastes better with warm/hot water rather than the cold water. I would also like to suggest comparing the condition of your hair/ skin by taking pictures before consuming this product to see how it affects your hair/skin. So later on you can compare the before and after result. The composition of this formula include Biotin which is great for hair growth. It also has more ingredients compared to some other products. Thanks

7416a981-1d60-463e-86b6-b6440e2d049a
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

new collagen i have tried this for the first time amzing taste ànd the content so good its complete and iused this as my last meal because of protein content iluv it👍😍

acced569-ec48-4ce4-a39d-f2a9280ded4b