Page 1 - Reviews - Sunwarrior, Classic Plus Protein, Plant Based, Chocolate, 13.2 oz (375 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on May 2, 2022

Plant based protein can be an acquired taste, so don't give up on the first try if this isn't quite to your liking. I have been using this for years and love it. It is a great option for me to get protein as I try to eat nearly 100% plant-based.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have been through many protein powders. this one is just fantastic in every aspact! been using it for a year now. taking 2 doses every day. it's tasty, it's so healthy and here it cost me so much less than in Israel. I usually drink it with water in a shaker to avoid lumps, but it's great in shakes with soya milk and dry fruits also.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This is my first plant base protein which I am able to drink without taste problem. It is very good quality ingredient and easy to drink. Usually I take protein between the meal when I workout. It also contain Iron which is beneficial for my diet. It fit my lifestyle. No sugar added is another benefit point which I like about this product.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This is my absolute favorite vegan protein. I’m able to digest this with no problem, the chocolate flavor taste yummy and it mixes really well with veggies and greens. I’ve stop ✋ drinking whey because it give me awful cystic acne . Whit this one my skin is clear and my stomach it happy. It’s Also great to mix in with pancakes, oats and other recipes.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I really love this protein, I wish it were higher up in the ranks tho. A friend of mine suggested it and I dont regret it at all. Good and minimal ingredients, good quality, plant based without soy. This doest make me bloat at all like some of the other brands of protein powders. Good small container to try it out but would definitely repurchase once this is done

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

first of all, i truly believe that sunwarrior has the best protein shakes out there. I've tried A LOT of them . What Sunwarrior does, that none of the others do well, comparatively speaking, is: 1) fill me up; i'm not hungry afterwards 2)provide very good protein, and 3)just the right amount 4) tastes like chocolate and most importantly, it does not leave me craving sugar within an hour -- unlike my experience with many other powders that use dubious sweeteners.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I have been a frequent customer for this classic plus shake for more than two years. Works wonder when I break my fast after intermittent fasting. Clean and plant-based ingredients that are good for both workout and keto lifestyle. It taste a little bit sweet for me but it is very soluble to cold water. I never experience lump like other brands. Good quality protein shake.

0c7d0bf6-afed-4d90-8e69-e7a88180526a
Posted on May 9, 2022

A Good product and quality ingrediants, nice taste. Though there's a lot of free space in that large box that could be filled with more powder, that will jusfity the price which is quite expensive already. I've experienced a bit of flatulence a few hours afterwards, I guess it's because of the peas in the product. Overall I like it though I buy it only rarely because of it's high price.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Its a good price and size for the amount of servings thats offered. The taste is good for a chocolate lover like myself. I use it in my smoothies which i have almost everyday 😋 Which the sodium wasnt as high but overall its worth trying

dc148da2-5d45-4857-ae51-f18b91535ab4
a1216bfa-11dd-4fb1-a49d-55366bc62577
Posted on May 5, 2022

Really love the taste of this, and my father doesn't so i guess it's not for everyone. goes great with banana and blueberry smoothies