NZ

4.5
Based on 1,162 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 18, 2022

I love Stash aromatic tea in different variations. The ingredients here are a mixture of black tea, lavender, bergamot oil, vanilla extract. The quality of all the teas of the brand is awesome, so the choice of a particular tea from the brand's line simply depends on which exact taste you prefer. The taste here is rich, perfectly helps to wake up in the morning.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Stash Tea's Breakfast in Paris Black Tea is a delicious and comforting option. The blend of black tea and spices gives a nice taste and aroma. The tea bags are individually wrapped which makes it easy to take on the go. However, the tea bags are individually wrapped which may not be environmentally friendly. Overall, I would recommend this tea for its taste and comforting properties.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I have been wanting to try this tea for a long time and I finally did. I am pleasantly surprised. The taste is great. It's a full bodied tea without bitterness. I also find the caffeine in tea to be much milder and less intense than coffee. Definitely recommend this blend.

I absolutely adore black tea and there's something about this lavender vanilla blend that is just super comforting and makes me hear Parisian café jazz and bird songs. Add a splash of cream and a dollop of honey and serve with a croissant, you'll be in love. Black tea is a great coffee alternative too. The caffeine content is a bit lower and feels kind of smoother (maybe because tea has theanine?). I do wish there were a decaf option!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Oh my god I don’t know where to start! I love the taste of this tea and I adore the packaging! Literally everything about this tea is wow! Quality is amazing! I highly recommend it. I use it almost frequently everyday in the morning and nights too! I love the ingredients as well!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

top quality team, I love the ingredients, it taste very natural, I use it daily at home or at work, size is good, 18 pieces inside the pack, good packaging, it has lots of benefits other than normal tea, a great blend, no caffeine, I serve frequently at least twice a day

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

My first impression of this tea was that it’s way more perfumey than I expected. I’ve tasted teas with lavender from other brands and they were ok, but for some reason this one smells and tastes quite soapy to me. It is a nice tea, but I have a love or hate relationship with it lol

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I sip this as I start my work from home corporate job in a glass mug and I feel like the epitome of class and elegance in my sweatpants and my 300 square foot apartment. She serves grace. She serves elegance. She is cheaper than the gourmet counterpart sold in my local tea shop. She is a queen who operates above and beyond her means, and makes me feel the same.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

It's nice and fragrant. Steeped the teabag for over 15 minutes to get a strong flavour before adding some milk into it. Perfect even without sugar. Think Earl Grey with a strong hint of lavender. The vanilla is present to give it a smoother taste, but it's not strong. Overall a unique and nice tasting tea.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Wow the fragrance is very strong upon opening a bag! It’s almost like taking a sniff directly from my lavender essential oil bottle! It definitely overpowers the begamot and vanilla flavors. Lovely flavors for a morning tea. However, tea-strength wise, it is not strong enough for me. I like my tea strong and full-bodied. Give also the very reasonable price, I would say this is a nice addition to anyone’s pantry.