NZ

4.8
Based on 5,355 Ratings
4,556
Posted on May 12, 2022

I order this for my kitchen always cook with this curcumin very safe tonuse very organic ingredients are safe quality is very nice for price. It's a very good antioxidants. They can work a bit on the package because it does not close well when it opens. Good for all inflammation

62186a1e-f250-4171-83ff-b17e194bdcf1
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The smell and taste of the product is the actual ingredient... The quality of the product is very reach ☺️🙂... The most effective way to take turmeric is with a liquid, such as in liquid shot form or even blended within a drink or smoothie.You can also add in your cooking recipes 😃.. Turmeric powder is a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. So it helps with joint pain and you can see improvements while consuming it.🥰

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Tumeric by the bag is probably the most cost effective way to get your tumeric (other than personally sourcing it from India for pennies...yet that's a bit more complicated lol). I put this in smoothies with some ground black pepper and its a healthy ibuprofen (turmeric is naturally anti-inflammatory) that heals over time instead of shredding your gut like what ibuprofen and acetaminophen did to me a few years ago...honestly incorporate the good herbs and root vegetables that God gave us naturally! There is life in good design :) Quality product.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
6,780

You will benefit from adding some Pepperine which than results in better absorption. I think it is a quality product. Well packaged, even so a little more info of the ingredients would be nice especailly regarding the curcumin %. The Taste is relative since everyone is different.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

This turmeric has the expected quality aroma and texture of a ground turmeric. Also, the color is a more vivid orange than the above stock image. Many potential health benefits and may be used in many different foods and recipes such as fruits and fruit salads, pizza, soups, etc. Great value, too.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

I'm impressed by it's jumbo size. I used to buy little bottle with grinding top but I was attracted by the product introduction at iherb's website. I usually add to meat and vegetable instead of salt. It makes my dishes more delicious and get my body healthier.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

I’ve been making my own Turmeric pills for a little over a year now & this has been my go to brand. The quality of this Turmeric is great. It definitely helps with my pain & inflammation in my hips. My joints don’t feel as stiff since I started using Turmeric.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

My dad requested for this to make tumeric milk to regulate his blood pressure just before his medical checkup. A proven cheatsheet beside green apple celery juice. Just need to take it for a week to see the effect according to him. I used it to make tumeric-ginger-brown-sugar syrup as fresh tumeric is a huge mess and stain.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

As good of a "received as promised" product as any. A full pound of Turmeric powder that I can measure off myself and add to my protein shakes is fantastic. I have found a decreased amount of inflammation in my system, as well improved cognitive function after taking this product. The taste is slightly strong, but that leads me to believe it's the real deal. It ain't supposed to taste great, right? For my age (49), I am keenly aware of my need for upping my antioxidants ... and the studies show the benefits of turmeric, for which I am truly satisfied with this product!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022