NZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Fresh, delicious

Really fresh smell and taste. I use lots of ground coriander in cooking and baking and this has great flavor. Economical size for anyone else who uses coriander frequently, so to ensure you will get through this amount while it stays fresh and fragrant. I'd recommend storing it (and other spices) in air-tight containers and away from direct light, to keep it fresh as long as possible. Will buy again.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I use ground coriander almost daily, on sweet & savory dishes. The Starwest quality is excellent for flavor, finely ground texture, packaging with a tight "zip" closure; and delivery was quick and free! I am confident that a pound of coriander will be used up and is much more economical than smaller amounts. Thanks iHerb!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I like that the coriander seed powder is good quality, good value for money! The organic is cheaper than some non organic ones. Packaging is resealable. We use it as an ingredient in tons of recipes so the size of packaging and serving size is beneficial. Tastes as it should.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Amazing quality! Definitely im gonna buy all my spices from this brand. We use the coriander a lot in middle eastern cuisine and buying in bulk was a good idea.

Posted on Dec 20, 2020

I add to most savoury dishes, including stir fry and roast. It adds nice aroma and flavour to the dishes. Impossible to find organic coriander seed powder where I live. So glad iHerb stocks these. I have been buying this for a couple of years, and will keep buying! A must have in the kitchen.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I will take this divine product again, it helps a lot, I recommend.

Mariam888
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I put them on my fathers morning to see every day very healthy for high blood sugar Pls like

Posted on May 14, 2022

This is my go-to spice of choice for sausage making in my cafe.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This is excellent for detoxifying your digestive tract. Mixing a teaspoon of it it with 8oz of water does the trick for me. Best to do it on a day off the first time you try it, though. You'll be glued to the toilet for a bit.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

It's wonderful to find a quality organic source for coriander, since I use it in most of my cooking - especially Indonesian food. Starwest Botanicals shipped promptly and I received the package in perfect condition!