NZ

4.6
Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342
A good supplement!

I get terrible arthritis in my hands at night from the Olympic lifting we do in Crossfit and this little pill is quite literally my saving grace. Without it I would be awake every night in terrible pain. I KNOW this helps because when I forget to take it just one day, the pain returns. You will not regret purchasing these!

This product is really good. In the evening, my eyes were often itchy and a little dim, but from about a week after taking the medicine, my eyes were itchy is most of gone, and I had high blood pressure, so sometimes I couldn't control it with blood pressure medicine, but these days, I lost a lot of dizziness or headache due to high blood pressure. It will continue to repurchase.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This is the highest concentration in a pill that I can find. And bonus point for being organic too. Buying to keep eyes in good condition and for healing pre and post eye surgery. Seems to help with eyes fatigue.

5879adcc-9c94-4d89-a8fc-ff7a5f08b96a
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Softgels are small size and easy to consume. Product is made with non-gmo ingredients, gluten free, cGMP compliant and 3rd party quality tested for assurance.

f71bb759-b14e-432c-a417-2b812a62f501
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I've been buying these pills for a long time and they always help me with my joint pain. I can't go without them, if I do, I immediately feel it in my bones.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Blueberry supplement in capsules is a convenient and useful alternative to fresh berries. I choose this brand because I trust its quality and of course its organic

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
1,258

I have been taking wild blueberry capsules for about a year. I have much less brain fog, tiredness, irritability, and my thyroid medication dosage needed to be reduced recently which means that my thyroid is functioning better. Sold!

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Cannot go wrong with Sports Research! High quality, each one or their products. Love the blueberry for my eyes and I use it in my home made formula to increase stem cells. Happy with the product.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I bought this for my mother. She intakes this with lutein to maintain good health of eyes. The size of softgels is not very big. Only 60 softgels in a bottle, so the freshness is good too.