NZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Great Coconut Oil

I use for cooking when I don't want coconut flavor. Refined works great for this. Spectrum has quality products. Don't want oil packaged in plastic & glad to find smaller quantity organic oil in glass bottles.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Spectrum has quality products at reasonable prices. Their organic coconut oil is one of them. It is a large jar and the oil is good for cooking or body moisturizing. Flavor of oil in cooking is mild coconut taste so great for shrimp or Thai dishes.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Fab coconut oil, zero scent so perfect for everyday cooking without the overwhelming coconut scent. Love the taste and quality. We use it everyday. Great size and love the glass package.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

ery good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more. i use it to my hair its look shiny and glow

Posted on May 18, 2022

Love this coconut oil, not only is it good for cooking or baking with, it is also good on the skin. I will definitely buy again.

Great! I don’t like coconut oil with its smells and taste! Bit it’s so healthy to cook wit coconut oil! This one doesn’t have any smells. Recommended!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Really great quality coconut oil with no coconut scent or flavor, thanks go being refined. I like that it comes in a glass jar too.

Posted on Apr 8, 2021

I love adding a scoop of this in my coffee when I’m intermittent fasting, I get a boost of energy and it hold off hunger for a few more hours. I use a frother and it blends the coffee and the oil so perfectly. Tastes great. Good before a workout also.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Good quality coconut oil. Using it for light frying and cooking , taste is neutral though you can smell a bit of coconut.