NZ

13,555
1,054
syrianrana
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

i orred this type of magnesium based on the positive reviews from other users. i believe this type of magnesium isn’t as calming as magnesium glycinate. my preferred evening magnesium as per the reviews as well. Plus, now the glycinate is used to enhance absorption. i ordered this type instead from the same company. The brand is always excellent and magnesium malate still seems to work to keep my body working. But, it does seem to give me a little less calm and a bit more energy after taking just one pill so I just take it in the morning instead and it works well enough. you might want to try magnesium citrate or a complex that includes mag oxide. This type doesn’t cause me any stomach issues, but it doesn’t relieve my constipation and it is not recommended to take oxide from any tablets. But, I’ll repurchase for extra muscle relaxation . Price is reasonable. If this review helps you decide whether to buy this magnesium or not please give a thumbs up!🎁 💛 🌹

70d2f632-3647-431c-a755-4aac16ceb298
b91143ed-4e48-4491-9192-6abba0c2f2d1
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1,965

One of my must have magnesium on iHerb. Rich composition, benefits to my sleep, mood , digestion, magnesium anyway one of the most essential mineral , it’s fine to take it all year long, but better to change it from time to time on other chelate formulas, so don’t take only one kind.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022
23,788

The bank is big enough. On the reverse side, the manufacturer gives a brief description of this complex. The label also contains information about the composition and daily dosage. I want to pay attention to the forms in which magnesium is presented in this supplement. These are CHELATED, i.e. highly digestible, forms of magnesium.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Good composition, good ingredients, magnesium is mineral well absorbed with vitamin B. Large packaging. Large size capsules without taste and odorless, have white color, good quality. I drink after eating before going to sleep, sleep has gotten better. No side effects. I like it, I ordered it for the same mom.

4c788c57-4a77-401a-872e-4b717f5b938b
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have an adrenal insufficiency, and, as you may know, magnesium is one of most crucial and essential micro-elements for healthy adrenals and this supplement is legit juice for them. It contains the most highly absorbable magnesium forms such as magnesium citrate - I started taking 1 to 2 tabs every day before sleep, and after a few days I already saw how much it helps me to get rid of stress and nerves I had 🧿 If you are looking for a good and effective magnesium supplement, this one is def a good shot. Recommend P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

Posted on May 27, 2022

In this complex, there are 4 types of magnesium at once: citrate, glycinate, malate and taurine. We usually use one form of magnesium. Now let's try the complex. These types of magnesium help the nervous system, normalize the heart rate, help you fall asleep easily and sleep at the same time calm and deep.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Posted on May 5, 2022

I started to take UltraMag 3 months ago and want to share my experience with you. I took 2 capsules before going to bed. I used to fall asleep for a very long time, but after 2 weeks taking this supplement it has has changed. I fall asleep in a 20 min and my dream has become deeply. Like if my comment was really helpful. Thanks

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342

Great product. High quality. I bought because I was clenching my jaw at night. I know most Americans are deficit in Magnesium and thought this might help. I take 1/2 dose (1 pill vs the recommended 2) so I don't get the runs. My jaw clenching is better but not gone. I was also dealing with an irritating eye twitch that has sense disappeared.