NZ
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

First few times I took this product it really helped me focus and have good energy. The last bottle I took I stopped half way through due to anxiety/agitation that seemed to be caused by the pills.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I bought this to increase the amount in my body to help with weight loss, menopause, and overall physical fitness. It seems to be helpful, but I take a very conservative dose.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

... but the price is constantly on the rise, that's the weak point. That having been said, the overall quality is excellent and the ingredients seem sufficiently efficient to get some nice benefits against aging (bad) effects.

super important, this product even raises our high esteem, even our mood changes, we are more willing to do what has to be done❤️

797715c9-1c16-4d9d-98dd-992d6552ab54
Posted on Feb 3, 2023

My husband says this gives him good energy during the day.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I will order again. I liked it all very much. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great for keto diet and the size is also suitable the price is suitable it does not have an annoying smell

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

good quality product. excellent natural ingredients. I liked the result of the application. convenient packaging

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Good size tablet, easy to swallow. I also like the dosage of 50mg so the daily intake can be split into 2.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022