NZ

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Excellent serums

Great serum kit. I wanted to try Some by mi serums from long time. I had their tea tree face mask and its great. I liked 3 of them. Red one with snail truecica, Super macha and 30 days miracle serum. They really do their work. Calm, hydrate, tighten pores, improve skin texure. I will definetly think about buying full size one of these 3.

31d3d9d9-0ff9-4f6a-9896-be62a2f0886a
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

i used to buy the serums each one alone but when i found out about the kit i was excited it looks so cute and they will last me longer than if i bought each one alone and the price is so affordable i concider this as a total care kit since it targets all skin problems like if my comment was helpful

4f5f2e23-3a95-461e-880d-b59e3115bd4a
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

It’s a good deal both price and the possibility to try on the serums from this brand .. I’ve used so far two of them and precisely: matcha and 30 days miracle serum. Matcha one didn’t impress me at all but the 30 miracles serum is very good! I’ve had the 30 days miracle cream and can say this all their products for acne skin is just amazing! Definitely buy full size!

b659fe2f-442e-4412-988c-daf3e7849e12

Every serum in this package has its own purpose for different concerns: The matcha serum - for pores tightening The tea tree - acne & blackheads The snail truecica - for damaged skin barrier The yuja niacin - whitening and brightening the skin good trail kit overall, the quality of this serums is awsome. warmly suggesting trying it before buying the full products.

577e7875-dc89-49bd-8afd-3b8b54eb45da
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great discovery by Some by Mi. Originally I bought green set and fell in love with toner. I wanted to try all serums and this kit is perfect to do so. It more oily and thicker then any other traditional serums. It moisturizes and goes well under foundation, because I have dry aged skin. However, be careful if you have sensitive skin, yellow serum has a lot of citrics irritants. Red serum contains more then I like essential oils. Matcha serum has fragrance (mildly noticeable, but still there). Green serum contains a lot of acids. I would definitely recommend this set before buying full size. Sizes seems small but it will last long time. Each bottle lasted me at least two months with everyday morning use.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I bought this kit for me and my sister and my mom, each one of us has different skin type and different needs! AHA, BHA, PHA 30 Days Miracle Serum: Soothes and moisturizes while minimizing pores, and good for acne and blemishes. Super Matcha Pore Tightening Serum: purifies, tightens and moisturises pores, maintain water oil balance and improve pore elasticity, and suitable for sensitive skin. Yuja Niacin 30 Days Blemish Care Serum: With 5% of Niacinamide to brighten up skin. Whitening + Anti-wrinkle + brightening + moisturising. Snail Truecica Miracle Repair Serum: Helps for skin regeneration to repair skin damage with Black Snail Extract, can reapply for extra hydration.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

It’s great! I’ve just started using it but it doesn’t irritate my skin but soothe my skin. I used few drops of it after the toner.

625664d8-2338-488e-a410-11a230df54fd
916e086b-60e1-4ef7-8d28-28b58c64e0a6
1b5bdf41-5bd6-4c95-9391-654b077eb452
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This set is the perfect deal if you want to try these famous serums from Some By Mi. The size is enough to see whether you like the product or not. Package is comfortable to use. I liked the scent of all the serums. This set is ok if you have oily, sensitive or normal skin.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I have tried all of them. They're all good, but my favourite is Yuja Niacin. Even with the small amount of serum my face was brighter. Snail Truecica nicely moisturized my face. Super Matcha supposed to tighten pores, but unfortunately I couldn't see any effect. Maybe a bigger bottle of this serum and consistent usage would be much helpful. AHA/BHA/PHA serum helped me with hyperpigmentation. Size of the bottles is small, but it is enough for you to decide if you want to buy a regular size. I used all of these serums (expect Yuja Niacin; I used it in the morning) in the evening.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The smell is not strong, can be used day and night, the size is a bit big, the packaging is cute, it has a lot of benefits and the texture is really good, not greasy and can be easily absorbed, it is gentle on the skin too. overall quality is great.