NZ

Posted on Nov 27, 2021
I love it and can't stop using it

My hairs looks shiner and more straight. I've carefully applied according to the instructions and it has worked for me. I'm a little worried about my hair loss but I don't think this product is the cause. Came to Sweden sooner than expected and had no problems in customs because taxes were paid in the cart.

bcd0ed5d-2ebb-4aba-8893-7c002041160c
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This hair mask is lifesaver for my hair. I am in love. I was looking for so long at this mask but i was afraid to buy it , because usually nothing works and is just waste of money but not with this one. I used on towel dried hair for 5 minutes and next day my hair was so shiny and soft. Quality is amazing , the smell is great and the result is amazing.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I love using this on my hair. It smells so fresh and the scent lingers on my hair longer than other conditioners do. One downside for me would probably be the packaging, because the bottle hole is so small and I have to *really* squeeze it in order to get enough of the product out. But besides that minor tiff, this works really well on my hair- it keeps it shiny and bouncy haha, so def worth the squeezing time :))

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I just use this today and wow I already see a difference in my hair I recently got it colored well highlighted and my hair texture got dryer and frizzier so I've been looking for something to treat it and kind of put some moisture back in I use Elizavecca products but I wanted a moisture mask and this delivers after the first use! highly recommend this for dry damaged hair

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Wow! This is something else. Great quality, lovely sent, easy to use tube package .I have long, bleached, dry and frizzy hair. I really tried hundreds of products out there, but nothing made a difference like this one. My hair is a lot more soft and shiny, so now I can do my hair faster and with less heat, which also helps it recover. I mix it with a few drops of argan and/or castor oil for best results. It doesn't irritate my sensitive scalp. Note - must be washed thoroughly, as this is not a product to be left on your hair for more than a few minutes.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

First off, the ingredient list looked amazing, that’s why I had to try it out. When I was finishing up, therefor using less and less, I realized my hair was just not as silky and moisturized as when I did used it more. I think this has definitely made an improvement in moisture in my hair: my hair is definitely smoother, less tangles, and silky! I wish they made into a bigger bottle—would definitely repurchase! 😊

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The product makes my curls feel nice, soft and light weight...its not greasy at all. It's also a good alternative to use for enchancing "baby hair" or a sleek back ponytail instead of using Gel. Highly recommended

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I like combine hair treatments I have. So, do not now exactly which one worked perfect for hair. But thing this one also very good.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I have a very frizzy and difficult hair to deal with and have tried tons of conditioners, this one is one of the best, hope they never discontinue it.

Nah ! Nothing changed no improvements to my hair nor scalp the scent is very strong which I didn’t like and made me question it’s claims in improving damaged hair🤷🏻‍♀️ it did itch my scalp so Guess my scalp is sensitive to it’s strong scent , the package is good no benefits recognized , it’s used after shampooing