NZ

Based on 13,733 Ratings
11,891
1,204
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I had leg syndrome pain at nights a few years. It has benefit on bones, joints and muscles. Magnesium helped me to heal my pain syndrome. Also I had pain on my feet bone. I used with D3 vit. Vit B6 has in ingredients. Those mineral and vit. are make me fall a sleep easily. Magnesium is one of the most essential minerals to help balance hormones. You don’t feel the taste if you swallow. quickly. It is good quality, and the size is small. The package was good.

567cd143-f1ae-4e6d-8558-2cd4a0b9bd37
a217d7a0-5add-4480-b718-89a323fcc2af
536420f0-81a6-4159-8633-ca9fc482d9eb
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

These are by far my favorite magnesium pills. I tried several of the chelated type, however, those pills were so giant I thought I might choke to death. This particular one is the perfect size - it reminds me of a standard aspirin. It is easy to swallow, and I usually take 2-3 a day.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Although it is said that the oxide is not as good a usable source as citrate, I found these tablets to be extremely effective. I use them regularly at night after returning from training and after several hours of walking, and they would really relax my leg muscles (until I used them at night, my legs would know how to "dance"). A large quantity of tablets that last a long time at a good price. I recommend and continue to use them

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

So my Mom had read this article about how good Magnesium and Vitamin b6 is for the brain and for example if you have some anxiety or other things it's a good combo so I'm trying these. I try to take Magnesium because I work out a lot and sometimes do feel anxiety. It Really helps, my mom also takes it for cramps.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

All over the world, I have not found such a high-quality and useful supplement as. The unique combination of magnesium and vitamin B 6 helps to cope with a wide range of health problems. It can be diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoparosis. In general, Solgar is distinguished by high quality products.My family and I, for whom I order this supplement, are very grateful to the site iHerb.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

We buy it also second time. And I'm going to use this magnesium and vitamin B again and again. Cause it helps me to sleep well , i feel energised, and also my muscle pain gone away. It has a good size and there is no bad taste. The quality is veryyyyy good and it helps me. But you may talk to your doctor before taking the medicine.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This dosage is just right for me! I’ve tried with a higher dosage of magnesium and had horrible diarrhoea with it…. With this, my muscle cramp improved with just one tablet a day!!! I know it’s best to be taken with meal… but with my schedule I always forget it if I didn’t take it in the morning before breakfast and it still works just fine!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022
3,442

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs are available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on May 1, 2022

My first experience with this vitamin was nothing but pleasant. I experienced the benefits of a healthy, well-being and mood. I can't stress enough how much I appreciate this product, which has improved my quality of life.