NZ

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I use many of soloray's other products. I have always been pleased with the ingredients and effectiveness of their products. I read a few months back that Vitamin B-1many people are defficient why looking for a natural way to improve my sleep. B-1 helps convert our food into energy and is required for the production of melatonin which is essential for the development and maintenance of healthy sleep cycles. I started taking it at night and found I slept better and work up refreshed and energized. I also found it interesting that people who experience nightmares often have low levels of vitamin B1. My dreams have been far more vivid and peaceful over the last few months.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

It is seriously amazing. My anxiety is so much better when I take it ! I have a thiamine deficiency. Thiamine deficiency can result in panic attacks & fear & anxiety. Before you take anti depressants or benzos try this PLEASE. I wish someone told me about this or checked my vitamin deficiencies first before putting me on synthetic toxic medication. It works within 10 minutes of taking it! It’s seriously amazing : ).

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I am throughly impressed by the intelligence of iHerb regarding the safety of their customer's health. I had purchased vitamins from another well known company and they arrived via a hot mail truck. I returned them. iHerb takes responsible consideration and has their products delivered so that they arrive safely for consumer consumption. KC.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Very pleased to have a source of Thiamine Mononitrate. I find it works better than Thiamine HCl. Also very happy with the benign additives - just a small amount of brown rice and aloe vera. I opened up the capsule and could just smell the thiamine. The product itself is a fluffy white powder inside the capsule.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I like it, but i didn't notice it contained several ingredients, like Aloe Vera. So be wary if you are looking for a clean B1 product

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I am happy to find Vitamin B-1 Thiamine. I know it is good for your digestion. I tried to find the Natural Factors brand but iHerb didn't have it but I am just as happy with the Solaray brand. I have no side effects easy to take.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

been recommended by my doctor as i am diabetic, using it for pain in the bones. Seems to work my heel hurts less 1tab a day is what i take

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I have been taking one of these a day together with a multi vitamin which has good levels of other B vitamins. I find it helps with my energy levels and seems to make me feel calmer. Solaray products are reliable too.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Works for me, helped me as recommended It was prescribed by my doctor, and it did what it was prescribed for I like the brand, good quality