NZ

SophiaM
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I was so happy to finally get these! I have so many sheet masks now! Packaging is soooo cute and doesn't look cheap at all. Letf my sking moisturized and gooey even the next day!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Nice texture, good visible result.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Quality size scent good I like it

Posted on May 27, 2022

An instant favorite, cute packaging and moisturizing sheet masks.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Great for acne scars, leaves my skin feeling fresh.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Quality face mask, well saturated. Nice smell.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Super

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The sheet mask is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and dehydrated. Deeply moisturizes, restores the epidermal barrier, refreshes. There is more than enough liquid in the package, the mask is well saturated, pleasant sensations and excellent effect. The packaging is dense, matte, looks expensive, perfect for a gift. The sheet mask is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and dehydrated. Deeply moisturizes, restores the epidermal barrier, refreshes. There is more than enough liquid in the package, the mask is well saturated, pleasant sensations and excellent effect. The packaging is dense, matte, looks expensive, perfect for a gift.

00494826-ed92-4987-b84b-e4937364aad4
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very rare ingredient, cactus. I tried different masks, I want to say that this mask contains a lot of hydrogel, the fabric itself is very very thin and does not exude so quickly on the skin, that is, you can hold it for 25 minutes calmly. I am pleased that she moisturized my skin by 5+ and another important point - the mask is suitable even for people with small faces, I recommend it from the bottom of my heart.

5de22bbb-0cae-4f24-9505-42887b5d7fdd