NZ
4.5

4.5
Vahida
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This mask nourishes face and make it more clear. I use it after the shower twice a week. Unlike clay masks this mask doesn't tighten face. The package is very big and this mask can last for a very long time. Very good and quality mask, I recommend it.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,070

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Imo, this mask works similar to a healing clay mask, with the exception that your skin doesn't feel dried out after using it. Furthermore, a little of this mask goes a long way. It distributes very easily, so you don't need much for a full face. The scent is ok, slightly chemical/soapy, but since it works so well I don't mind. Everything mentioned is my personal opinion.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I have used it for weeks before writing this review. This mask has a subtle sweet smell and it is so easy to apply onto your face. The washing off is also not as messy as some of the deep cleansing mask. It sure cleans up the pores, and my face feels soft after using it. Love it and will definitely buy again.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

Good clean product with integrity! You must have time and patience to make this work. Does a nice job of cleaning the facial skin and tightens it as well. Worth the money.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I've been using this mask for years. Skin feels super smooth and I can see all the stuff from the pores sucked up on top.

Dibor
Posted on Apr 4, 2021

I’ve been using this for a couple of weeks on my « Moisturise/healing nights » and it’s a true revelation. This mask leaves my skin soothed and super soft. They added shea butter (moisturising), calendula (healing) and jojoba oil which helps control sebum production. A huge pot which will last a long time and the bargain price is the cherry on the top! Great find :)

f642a90b-68c8-415c-b1cc-35b700a5d445
Posted on Dec 23, 2022

No scent good quality use good size good for any age gentle but bit sensitive moisture lots of benefits good package composition I use frequently

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I like this product it cleanse my pores very well and it doesn’t leave my skin stripped off. What I like about it is that it doesn’t have so many ingredients like other Dead Sea mud products which is a plus.