NZ
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 22, 2022
#SoapLove!!!

Good quality and organic. Like most authentic African Black Soap, it does have a strong fusty smell, but I don’t mind it. However, if you don’t like strong smells, adding a few drops/blend of essential oils helps. I bought 2 bars, already made liquid soap with one bar. I use it for shower and shampoo. For the liquid soap, I use the 454g of soap + 1L of water/Aloe Vera (+essential oils). It ladders up quite nicely and a little goes a long way! Great for skin and hair, highly recommend!

6c48a94b-f4c7-4059-a4f8-39743b33ea70
Posted on May 10, 2022

I used to order this on Amazon, but could no longer find it to purchase. But I found it and here and quality is just like I remember. Good size and will last me a while. It makes me feel clean, and my skin has cleared up more. It can be drying, so follow with a good moisturiser

Posted on May 5, 2022

value for money! love it's mild soapy scent from the soap eventhough there is no scent left on your skin. suitable for frequent use. love the strong packaging and good portion size that allows you to cut to the sizes you need. gentle on the skin and for sensitive areas. do not leave the skin dry after use.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I absolutely LOVE this soap. It truly has helped my skin. It really keeps me blemish free and especially so even while having to wear masks. I'd keep getting pimples here and there because of mask-wearing. But ever since I started using this consistently, my face has been clear and glowing. I also love, love the scent. Additionally, it's a huge size and lasts a long time. I cut off a small bit to use and store it so it doesn't stay wet. I love the fact that it comes in zip-locked packaging because this helps keep the rest of the soap moisture free. I always moisturize after, so dry skin effect hasn't bothered me. Face feels great after using! If you have sensitive skin, definitely start off by using only a few times a week and only a few seconds each use. Once your skin gets used to it, you can increase accordingly. It's expensive compared to others on the site, but I think the quality is excellent.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I used to buy made in Ghana African black soap from a place called Akoma in bulks, and these from Sky Organics are very similar, if not identical to the ones I used to buy. I like these much better than the ones made in factories that are made in US and are much darker in color. This one is the real one, guys!! I never liked the scent that much because it has this distinct nutty smell, but it does an A M A Z I N G job on cleansing your skin. It leaves your skin literally squeaky clean, so beware if you have dry skin, you might need a moisturizer afterwards. I specially like to use it on my face because I have oily skin with acne and blackheads and wear makeup every single day. I’ve tried on my hair but it doesn’t work on my long, straight Asian hair, it leaves my hair with a weird residue. Please try it if you’re looking for a good, natural soap with a good cause. It comes in a bulk of 450g, so cut it in slices and keep them in the fridge!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This is our staple. worth the money. we use it for our hair, face and body. takes less than 10 minutes to bathe and smell great! this is fragrance free so perfect for my eczema and acne prone skin. bye bye eczema for me. of course, I use coconut oil or Cetaphil moisturizing cream liberally. i cut into chunks and a bar lasts 2 months at least.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Please consider that we are doing each other a favor by giving our reviews a thumbs up 👍. I love soaps and this raw African black homemade soap is a delicacy. Recommended by best friend.

3e37ef59-b6ee-48e7-8f5e-531ed0cf349e
Posted on Dec 15, 2022

I recently read for the benefits of african black soap for hair so i decided to try one. I buy this brand because of the good reviews and i haven't regret it. I made a shampoo by dilute it with distilled water and add some amla powder to. Lathers good and leaves hair very smooth.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The quality, the size and the package are all great... After using this soap my skin feels soft.. It moisture my skin cause I have dry skin ... The scent is more like a clay or something similar...but I am satisfied with this product 😄I cut them in my desire shapes and sizes.... you can get five to seven pieces... then stored the unused ones. in a cool dry place..