Page 1 - Reviews - SKINFOOD, Strawberry Sugar Food Mask, 4.23 oz (120 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I love this product so much it’s honestly amazing. I’m usually afraid to try new scrubs cause my skin is pretty sensitive but the grains in this scrub feel very delicate on the skin and my face isn’t getting irritated and red after I use it. Plus the smell is unbelievable!!!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Am not big fan of physical exfoliators but this one is really gentle. I use it under shower. It gently scrubs and melts away as it s on sugar basis. Tastes sweet :)). Recommendable for sensitive skin. FYI my skin is dehydrated and slightly sensitive.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Smells great! I like how gentle the scrub is so for sensitive skin it great. It’s probably best not use too frequently since you don’t want to irritate your skin, best once a week. Quality of course is top notch, skinfood is a great brand.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

You feel like you want to taste it from the good smell that it has 😂. The scrub is very soft it wont hurt your face i recommend this

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

It is very nice product, great smell and helping a lot with the skin

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Love the consistency

Posted on May 21, 2022

awesome product

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I bought it and used it twice. Frankly, it is wonderful, it suits my skin, it is easy to use, and the best thing that does not affect the skin. Mask and exfoliate at the same time. Before I wash it I rub it on my skin and then wash it off

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

Skin Food's facial masks are relatively mild to use. They don’t have too much artificial flavor. They have a faint strawberry flavor. It is easy to wash off after running out of water. If it is effective, you can use it every day and it shouldn’t be too great. The side effects are suitable for daily use.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

This company is a fan of the scrubs, whether this one or the one with rice or black sugar, all of them are excellent, and don't forget to moisturize after using the scrubs so as not to set the opposite result and cause you dryness