NZ

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This is one of my most favourite masks. I love the consistency. It has a soft honey like composition and the scent is sweet and light. I have sensitive skin and this product left my skin feeling moisturized. I used a quarter size amount to allowed it to absorb into my skin for a few minutes before gently massaging the product into my skin and around my face. I could feel the day melt away. I like to use this mask twice a week.

This mask contains a lot of honey and smells and feels like honey! It is very relaxing for me like I am in a spa. The exfoliation is very delicate. Since it contains various beneficial nourishing, hydrating, and soothing ingredients such as macadamia oil, lanolin, glycerin, as well as probiotics (lactobacillus ferment), I keep it on my face for quite a long time before washing it off. It is an excellent multipurpose product, really good value for this money.

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

I love honey as an ingredient in my wash off masks, it has great anti-microbial properties - thus keeping my acne in check. It's great to use in the shower, I just put it on before and wash it off when I'm finished washing my body. It's been great, I can use it even on my busiest days.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Quite good. Good packaging. I am happy with it. Size is good. Quality is good. Moisururizing. Flavour is ok. Composition is ok.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

taste good use quality scent

26c85a14-685e-4775-bf2b-827f34619f5a
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I like this product

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Smell good! After using, the skin becomes softer

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

My skin feels soft and clean after using this. I’ve been using this and other masks from Skinfood.

Rubahamdallah