NZ

4.3
  • S
Maituavit
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Crazy in love with this body butter ! I fall for its smell and its spreadability all over my body. I give it 5/5 for quality, 4/5 for benefit that my skin enjoys. and 5/5 for the cooling feeling after using it. I would recommend this to as many people I know as possible.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I love the scent of all SheaMoisture products, and this is no exception....smells pleasantly fragrant. This is a rich quality body cream. iTs a good size to carry about too. I use it frequently during my bedtime routine. The cream absorbs quickly and there is no sticky feel at all.👍

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Used this butter for a month, after the beach. The fragrance is very pleasant, light, perfect for summer! Gives a super smooth silky skin effect that stays with you for a long time. Makes the skin very soft, moisturized, nourished, smooth. It is necessary to apply after a shower on damp skin, then the butter is easily distributed and quickly absorbed.

Posted on May 18, 2022

My two favorite scents in the world are hibiscus and coconut, so I couldn't believe my eyes when I found a product that combine both. It smells heavenly and leave skin soft and moisturized. Only con is that because of the coconut oil, the product tends to harden inside the tube and it gets difficult to get it out unless you warm it up a bit. Would be perfect if it came in a more user-friendly packaging, but definitely recommend if you want a moisturizing cream with a refreshing smell.

Posted on May 16, 2022

It give my body a shiny look and it moisturizer my body really well. Im using it after my hair removal session and it works really well ( when its most sensitive), as it is made with all natural ingredients. I get complements from my family as it smells amazing! I have extremely sensitive skin with eczema and it works perfectly. As for the size it would suit you for a month or a month and a half

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

i wanted to love this product, because i love this brand and know they prioritize quality and benefit! but the fragrance was a bit to strong for my taste. if you are not sensitive to fragrance, you would probably love this product because it feels really nice and smooth on the skin!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Smells amazing, I mix with rose hip oil or bio oil and it leaves my skin perfect the quality is an actual care butter i love the benefits it’s amazing

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

i love this product, hydrating, smells & feels great .. but i didn’t give it 5 stars coz the product is so thick & hard to get out from the tube! i have to unscrew the whole top & squeeze soo hard to get a small amount out! eventually ended up cutting it & placing it in an empty body butter container of mine.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

I like the smell very much ..I use after taking bath and it make my skin moisturizer and fresh .. big size that is enough for long time .. nice packaging.. good quality