NZ

4.4
AB
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
ممتاز!

Just AMAZING! I’ve tried it with milk and ice and turned out to be my new favorite morning drink 💚 Taste really fresh and bit sweet in a perfect way! For those who’s looking for a healthy drink and tasty at the same time, I really recommend it for you guys 👍🏼 The package is good , you can close it when you are done ✅ Make sure to blend it well to have an amazing drink ✅ I am using it for too long and it still not finished 🥰 Thank you iherb💚💚!

f60f81d3-45dc-49d3-9272-564cd3a6fa2e
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I think I've tried all the matcha lattes here on iHerb, and this one is my fav. I add milk to it (I always add milk to everything lol) so not sure how it tastes with water and I'll never know, but I'm sure it'll be fine too. Great for first time matcha drinkers too, my friend loved it!!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Amazing taste. Comes with a measuring scoop which is very convenient. Not really a pure matcha, just a delicious blend for a morning wake-me-up. No need to add sugar or milk, goes great with just water, can even melt in cold water (but soy milk makes it so much better). That said, please note that matcha is only the 4th ingredient in this product so if you are looking for a pure matcha (and its benefits) this is definitely not it.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Tastes amazing really great flavor and very sweet. It says to use two scoops per serving and I only use one scoop of the tea powder to make the package last longer and I think it’s enough. I thought it would be a bigger size but it’s fine.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Just got delivery of this and immediately made a hot latte. It is already sweet so you don't need to add anything. I detected an ever so slightly mint taste in this which is pleasant and thankfully got no indication of the 'umami' that normally turns me off matcha. It is very comforting and I will drink nightly. This is a really nice relaxing drink. Recommend.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

IT has Sweet, good Taste with coconut aroma. IT Taste much better then classic matcha team. Its best with hot water, but IT also Taste good with cold water. Quality of thé product Is also great And packaging looks And Feels great. Thé best Is that Its not JUST matcha but IT contains moře good things.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I definitely have made more than 8 drinks with this stuff already and still have plenty more left. I mainly use it as a flavor boost for my protein drinks and it really masks a lot of the bitterness. Don’t expect this to be anything like high grade matcha powder. It’s more similar to the matcha you can get at Starbucks or Dunkin.

Easy to make, dissolves fast with no efforts, it’s already sweet so I recommend to try before you add sweetener. Comes with a measuring spoon, so it’s even easier that it already is. I love the flavor and light creamy texture. No need to add milk, so it’s perfect. Press like if my review helped 💗👍🏼

Posted on May 13, 2022

Taste good, I add milk because I like milk so much but it doesn't need milk to make a good drink. Green tea blending with milk powder and sugar. Wil buy more I like it

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Yummy yummy yummy! Love the taste of it i use with water or warm milk its great blend with either one. Hood health benefit with one small size scoop serving. No caffeine!