NZ

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I put these in my desk at work for any number of situations. Like coffee breath. Or just want something sweet. I know some people always like to be prepared if they are going to kiss someone. But after a recent break-up, I think I probably won’t kiss anyone for awhile. I’m waiting to meet someone who likes me for who I am. Someone who appreciates kindness and generosity. And a luxurious dad bod on a middle aged gay man. Anyway, I like the mints.

I love everything about these mints -- the flavor, shape, packaging. Bought two to start -- one for me, another for my daughter; A couple of weeks later, I bought another! Most tiny mints (Tic Tacs, etc.) are too strong for me; they seem to burn my tongue. THESE are just right...perfect level of mintiness, without irritation. Side note: I don't taste any "green tea," so I'm not sure how much tea might be in there. I will definitely order more!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

it smells minty not so sweet, my sister who is on diet loves eating it. the ingredients are good so is the composition, the quality and size are as expected and it tastes good as well my sister loved it, she used all of it. the product came packaged well.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Repeat purchase. Perfect breath freshener as the minty-ness isn’t too sharp or piercing on the tongue. It has a pleasing smell too that is a subtle green tea scent. Sweetness of this is also perfect as it’s not cloying, tastes great. Finally, cute leaf shape and the size lasts long enough to freshen breathe. Packaging is easy to use - I leave it in the car in sunny SG and it doesn’t melt either - good quality. Easy to eat, what’s there not to like!

Posted on May 28, 2022

I really like the taste of these they're not too bad every time I try these mints and makes me think of old spearmint gum that it's from many many years ago actually I haven't seen it in a long time anyway I keep these on me for fresh breath I like the spearmint tastes great

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I am so glad that I found this brand of mints. My medication causes my mouth to become very dry. Other mints I have tried aren't quite minty enough and others are overpowering. The Sencha brand mints taste great and they come in a cute tin. I highly recommend them.