NZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Excellent for everyday

if you love having matcha everyday, this one is good for a quick cup everyday quality - good quality drinking matcha for daily use ingredient - matcha green tea powder taste -mild not strong size - great value for size, lasts about a month package - sealable bag benefit - energising blend - nothing else added caffeine- yes, slow release so now burning out serving - 75 per bag frequency- once or twice daily

4ca9f4c7-317a-4127-abc3-ab48e17aab1e
7f98c514-f189-4199-8174-3fa50acdddd8
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The taste of the matcha is refreshing with hot or cold water. If you want to make a green tea latte, just add your favorite milk, almond milk, soy milk, oat milk or whatever creamy drink you like. You can also bake with it too! Matcha has caffeine so use it wisely otherwise you will be awake all night. I use 1/4 teaspoon in water or in my favorite milk. I notice I am alert through the day and have lots of energy to workout at the gym or being a desk jockey. Highly recommend this brand!

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Such an high quality matcha. I have tried many organic brands in two years, this one is the best in both flavor, making it for hot tea, color and aroma. Have needed to use less than I would with other brands. I also purchased the Sencha naturals premium Japanese Matcha and that is supreme!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

It is the second time that I order this matcha. The quality is great compared to other brands I've had in the past. It is organic and taste very good, gentle to the stomach. The size also is worth for the price, last for a long time. Delivery was fast!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I recommended I recommended recommended for you first the quality the taste of the tea amazing even the packaging and it really gives you energy and relaxing feeling in the same time and for sure there’s a lot of benefits more than that I recommend it but you have to use it correctly

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Great matcha, and good taste. Be warned, it is definitely full matcha, so it's pretty potent, and needed a bit of sweetening. I like using it for matcha lattes mostly, but I also mix it with my protein powder after a workout, and that's really tasty as well. Looking to cut back some of my caffeine intake from coffee, so this does nicely if i need a small pick me up in the afternoon. Will be getting again.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

This match is very tasty. Previously tried another one and didn't like it. But this one is what us really worth buying. It's natural, healthy and tasty. Prefer drinking it with milk as natcha latte.

f3cd9bd5-2c0e-4e71-964b-9c171a7a3cd0
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The matcha powder tasted good. Delivery was fast. Packaging is great with a sealable bag. The quality is good. Tastes like good quality matcha. It is recommended for those looking for matcha to try. It is easy to use, fast delivered, good quality powder, and fast to make. The quantity isn’t bad either.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I drink matcha almost every morning. It gives me a nice alert feeling without the jitters. (Coffee gives me jitters). I mix this with 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder, 2 scoops of collagen, stevia, and MCT oil for a filling matcha latte.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

That was a good matcha. I use this for drinks - mixed with hot water and soy or almond milk. I like that there's a lot more product for the price, each drink turns out to be less expensive than when you buy a ceremonial matcha powder. But it influences the taste - this is not as smooth and delicious as other powders I've tried (in small metal tins). I recommend checking this out if you like matcha tea!